stephenvz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
redx113 said:
Hi Hank,

I have been using your program for several months now. Today I updated the app and got the latest database update. Upon trying to auto-rename selected I am getting this crash everytime. Anytime how to fix. This is the crash error

I am using XP SP2 with the latest patches.

edit well nevermind. If this happens to anyone else. Remove the rominator data folder in both where you extracted and application data. Works fine after starting fresh.

yea i have been getting the same error since i updated today and that seemed to fixed it for now so thanks

lixoman100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello Hank.

It has been a while since I last put any new games in my SD card. When I tried to do so today, after moving the game to the flash card on the Rominator as usual, I got the message:

"Error: Rominator has encountered an error: Error Code 1009"

This is right after the copy window is opened. After I click ok, the program stays frozen. I have tried it with different roms. My roms are all rzipped.

leavemealone347

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
It's already been mentioned to downgrade back to 5.3.2 for the time being. The download is available here at GBAtemp.
The download in the downloads section is giving me 5.3.3 where can I find 5.3.2?

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1237

Mac Version
smile.gif

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
TrolleyDave said:
Bumping - it should always be on page one really.

heh thanks
happy.gif

Sorry to all though that I didn't get a database update done on the past weekend -- I spent the time coding instead so I can get Rominator v2008 ready for release. I think this weekend is the magical weekend though, I've only got a few tasks left to do with it, and then I'll put it into testing and have a release ready for everyone. It looks really nice, works very fast, is even more user friendly, and a hell of a lot more stable.

Cheers to all!
--Henry

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes, you should be sticky hankchill!! I wonder how come you aren't already up there..You have lots of users, and your ROM manager is most useful PC application I've found so far..

Thank you for that, and keep it up..It's really great..you have skill..

lixoman100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you very much for the quick update, Hankchill. We are all eagerly awaiting the new version of your very useful software. Thanks for working so hard on it! We surely appreciate it.

FrankSinatra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, thanks for all your work, and I am eagerly looking forward to the new version. I was wondering, however, if you were going to make a new thread for v2008? 115 pages of backlog is a bit daunting for someone new to the program, so they'd be less inclined to read it compared to a smaller thread (also with more recent/relevant information to boot); might help reduce some (of course not all) questions that have been already answered multiple times, as it wouldn't require slogging through all 115 pages hoping to find an answer to a question someone might or might not have asked already.

leavemealone347

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
TrolleyDave said:
Bumping - it should always be on page one really.

heh thanks
happy.gif

Sorry to all though that I didn't get a database update done on the past weekend -- I spent the time coding instead so I can get Rominator v2008 ready for release. I think this weekend is the magical weekend though, I've only got a few tasks left to do with it, and then I'll put it into testing and have a release ready for everyone. It looks really nice, works very fast, is even more user friendly, and a hell of a lot more stable.

Cheers to all!
--Henry
This is great news! I can't wait!

stephenvz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow hankchill u have got me all excited now... you did such a good job on the current one i cant wait to see the new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.