Homebrew Romhack on mac

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Aside from installing BootCamp (OS X El Capitan broke many BootCamp features), you could try installing Windows as a virtual machine. This allows you to run Windows and OS X side-by-side at the same time and you can even copy and paste files between them.

Personally I'm running Windows 10 as a virtual machine using VMWare Fusion.

GBATemp Irregular
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there is, I don't know of it. But looking at the code, anyone with basic C/C++ knowledge could port it to a command-line Mac OS X/Windows tool in a day or two. Less if you skip I/O error handling.
Well it seems to open and request a romf. I'm still dumping m&l dream team so ill get back when i confirm it works

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, you're a nice one, expecting him to throw hundreds of dollars at this issue.

Virtualbox is free and Windows 10 was free for quite a while, and might still be? They made it pretty clear they didn't care if you were upgrading from a pirated copy of Windows, so a pirated copy of Windows 7 could get you a legit Windows 10. I don't think there'd be any effective difference between doing it through vmware and through virtualbox, and I don't think this step is the issue here.

Reactions: NekoMichi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: wait...my gbatemp acc is almost 10 yrs old lmao