Homebrew Rom manager?

Jessyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an easy available rom manager anymore? I know there use to be rtoolds, cant find the download to that anymore besides the source (which I know nothing about). I have DS rom organizer right now, and I really dont understand it..I want something that shows what roms I have on my device, out of my whole list of roms.

Everything I find is dead, and the link I found for rominator installed a bunch of malware crap on my computer (it was from filetrip)

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Is there an easy available rom manager anymore? I know there use to be rtoolds, cant find the download to that anymore besides the source (which I know nothing about). I have DS rom organizer right now, and I really dont understand it..I want something that shows what roms I have on my device, out of my whole list of roms.

Everything I find is dead, and the link I found for rominator installed a bunch of malware crap on my computer (it was from filetrip)
Choose Manual Download to avoid that stuff on filetrip.

Reactions: Jessyb

Jessyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah thanks for that! Too much text on one screen, didnt see that.

Is there any more advanced rom managers aside from ds rom organizer?

Or know how to have ds rom organizer show what games are on your device? The device command center button does nothing for me

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ah thanks for that! Too much text on one screen, didnt see that.

Is there any more advanced rom managers aside from ds rom organizer?

Or know how to have ds rom organizer show what games are on your device? The device command center button does nothing for me
I haven't used Rominator in so long but I believe you just have to set the path to your device in the options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1