Rock Lee vs Neji: The Flash Movie

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice "camera" work. Still shots with just fighting over the background is overrated, feels better with some movement like that. I'd like to see it when finished, good job.

-SpikeyNDS

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
It'd be really cool if you added a Preloader
smile.gif
If this is only 5% of the final video size it'll make the loading look nice and clean. There's loads of tutorials on google if you're not sure how.

Also using sprites is a violation of DeviantART policy. ( http://help.deviantart.com/8/ and http://help.deviantart.com/157/ ) It's a bit of a grey area in that you'll get away with it until someone reports you, but don't be surprised if they take it down.

Sheezyart probably accept them though.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Great stuff as usual.. can't agree enough with spikey on the "camera work", the sense of movement is awesome. When the camera is tracking but can't catch up until the character stops, it really gives the feel of a real cameraman struggling to catch all the action. They keep getting better every time, for working with such a limited pallete, you really know how to work it. When you make the jump to 3D.. you're gonna be scary, son!

Oh, and on that last "launch" from Rock Lee... I halfway expected Neji to end up in a completely different background, y'know like end up in Kirby's Dreamland or something!
laugh.gif

Oh, and one more thing... you have a fan in my 4 yr. old as well.. he made me replay it about 30 times!!! and that's pretty damn good for his attention span.
yaynds.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work on it. Progress coming along quite nicely. I like how the battle doesn't repeat itself like a lot of other sprite fight movies. For example the same couple of moves over and over again, but just in a different spot later in the fight. Hopefully the battle will continue to have its unique elements. If you can though, it'd be nice to see some Drunken Lee at some point.
wink.gif

-SpikeyNDS

SSJ Zac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work on it. Progress coming along quite nicely. I like how the battle doesn't repeat itself like a lot of other sprite fight movies. For example the same couple of moves over and over again, but just in a different spot later in the fight. Hopefully the battle will continue to have its unique elements. If you can though, it'd be nice to see some Drunken Lee at some point.
wink.gif

-SpikeyNDS

I don't think you'll see Drunken Lee, but you will see Gate Unlocked + Juken Empowered Lee. Remember, Neji's Juken can also increase chakra flow instead of decreasing it
happy.gif

SSJ Zac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, that is some sweet fighting
smile.gif
 After you are done with your Rock Lee animation, you should do one with the DBZ characters from Super Sonic Warriors 2
tongue.gif

Was that a compliment or an insult? Sorry, but I couldn't really tell......I get a lot of hate at GBATemp for my animations......

If you were being serious, then thanks
biggrin.gif

If you were being sarcastic, then..........
dry.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Is looking great... had me bobbing and weaving without realizing it after the knife fight...
So, how far are you along on this?
Do you have it mapped out til the end already or is the muse just feeding you as you go?

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse