Hacking Rock Band 3 Not Launching

bot yogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with launching rock band 3 with cfg sub launcher. I launch it with IOS 222 mload and I get this error:

[+] Booting Wii game, please wait...

IOS(222) mload ...
Base: IOS38 mload v4 ..
ERROR: setting up fragments 0 6
ID mismatch [SZBP69] []
ERROR: SetWBSF: -3

Press any button to exit...

The thing is, I can launch Green Day Rock Band fine using the same IOS. Any help?

EDIT: Thanks to those who helped! I'm playing right now and all I did was randomly change the IOS to launch it with and then switched it back to 222. Problem Solved!

Last edited by bot yogi,

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried loading it with IOS 249, 250 or 251? Most guides have you install cIOSes in those slots that usually work. Give those ones a try and see what happens.

bot yogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried loading it with IOS 249, 250 or 251? Most guides have you install cIOSes in those slots that usually work. Give those ones a try and see what happens.
they work fine with those IOSes, but IOS 222 is the only one that supports my drums and guitar.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I would guess that your Rock Band 3 files are corrupted, try ripping the game from disc again.
will do, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1