biggrin.gif
I can't wait for this..!

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The ds game could be brutal, but damn it was a masterpiece. I fear that the controls could be a bit unresponsive due to the controller, but I praying I'm wrong. It's a damn good game and the music to gameplay translation is spot on, but bad controls could ruin it instantly.

adamshinoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm SOOOOOO in love with Rhythm Heaven.
Imagine holding Wii Remote and playing games like "Space Dance": *Turn right, turn right*, *fizzy down*, *p-p-p-punch!*, that is so awesome
biggrin.gif

Rydian said:
Still haven't beaten RH on the DS

Me too

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
YES. I beat Rhythm Paradise DS, 50/50 perfects, (took me a LONG time, damn you Rhythm Rally 2) and I continued playing even after that. This just might be my 2011 favourite Wii game (if it gets released this year).

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've never finished Rhythm Paradise (only not level 50...), but I'll probably buy this! I really liked the DS versions.

I hope they also use some kind of strange button combo's this time. Because only flicking on the touch screen became quite boring in the end.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
I remember looking at videos of WarioWare: Smooth Moves. The high graphics combined with the freshness of the content gave me quite an amazement that lasted even when playing the actual game...
This amazement appears yet again in Rhythm Heaven Wii.

The theme song follows the pattern of the previous two: its won, yet familiar. Of course they are going to bring back the Samurai! Also, that mandrill looks intriguing...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Exhausted but happy lol