Hacking rhythm heaven megamix on luma3ds

snil4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Yesterday I tried to install rhythm heaven megamix on my eur o3ds with luma3ds on it, but when I open it I get a black screen although the 3d led is still on. If someone knows what to do please help me.

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by RealityNinja,
Reactions: Guipradi

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Freeshop also adds the seed. It should just work, set your console language to English. Cryptofixing issues , as long as I know, don't show a black screen. You get stuck at the "Nintendo 3DS" screen

Exactly. Also, you can import the seed with recent FBI versions instead of downloading and installing a cryptofixed version.

@snil4: are you sure that you put the right Title ID as file name of the .txt in the /luma/locales folder? Should be 000400000018a400.txt for the USA game.

snil4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I tried both cryptofixed and the region patch but it won't work, and no it passed the nintendo 3ds screen but the game will not boot. Probably the big N found a way to stop piracy in some way:glare:

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Yesterday I tried to install rhythm heaven megamix on my eur o3ds with luma3ds on it, but when I open it I get a black screen although the 3d led is still on. If someone knows what to do please help me.
What region is your 3ds? What is your system firmware version?

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried both cryptofixed and the region patch but it won't work, and no it passed the nintendo 3ds screen but the game will not boot. Probably the big N found a way to stop piracy in some way:glare:

It's working on my EUR N3DS set to French with the emulation set to 'USA EN' (I even tried 'USA FR' and it started fine). As I told you, check the file name, and check that you have the option enabled as @Soulspecter said. ;)

snil4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I finally got it to work!!! I created a new one txt file on my pc without capital a and it seems to work that way. Thanks everyone for your help:yay3ds::lol::D

Reactions: Rukia-san

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I finally got it to work!!! I created a new one txt file on my pc without capital a and it seems to work that way. Thanks everyone for your help:yay3ds::lol::D

Mind sharing the .txt? No way for me to make it work on Luma. Works great with Gateway, but I want it in my Sysnand with Luma. Not my emunand with Gateway.

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Mind sharing the .txt? No way for me to make it work on Luma. Works great with Gateway, but I want it in my Sysnand with Luma. Not my emunand with Gateway.
Well all he means is that he used a non capital "a" in the file name, so it looks like this "000400000018a400.txt". but here's mine if you want, works like a charm on my EUR 3ds with latest luma build, even though it has a capital "a"...

Attachments

• 000400000018A400.txt
    6 bytes · Views: 2,335
Reactions: Rukia-san

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well all he means is that he used a non capital "a" in the file name, so it looks like this "000400000018a400.txt". but here's mine if you want, works like a charm on my EUR 3ds with latest luma build, even though it has a capital "a"...

I figured as much but it really didn't do much for me. The weird part is that the game works on emunand using Luma, but not Sysnand even though they are an exact copy of each other. I am definitely discombobulated. :P

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I doubt it has anything to do with letter case. I have two files with capital letters (including the one for Rhythm Heaven Megamix) and it works. Even in the Luma3DS wiki, Aurora uses a capital letter:

For example, to play Pokémon™ Y in Japanese language and region:
  • Create 0004000000055E00.txt
  • Put in JPN JP
  • Save

EDIT: Didn't see @Kinqdra already confirmed this.

Last edited by Kyojin,

blax722

Trophies
XP
Country
I figured as much but it really didn't do much for me. The weird part is that the game works on emunand using Luma, but not Sysnand even though they are an exact copy of each other. I am definitely discombobulated. :P

Do you have it enabled in luma config?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup