Hacking rgh service with worldwide shipping?

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any modder that provide rgh service and worldwide shipping?

What i have in mind is buy an xbox 360 slim with kinect on ebay and have it shipped to the modder. The modder then put rgh on it and ship it to me (Mauritius). Payement done through paypal?

anyone or website offering that kind of service and what would be the price? thx in advance

p.s. not sure it is the right forum section to post this thread.. if not, moderator, plz move it thx

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I can do that yep.
As well as Devin (not sure he still does that) as he lives in the US

But your Slim would need to be on 14719 or lower for it to be a bit cheap.

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have no soldering knowledge. I guess i won't be able to do it myself right? is there a forum section to ask such request more formally?

i will have to ask the ebay seller what dashboard version the xbox is? are all xbox slim glitchable?

edit: who is Devin and how can i contact him?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
THe 360 has small points to solder on and I've seen a lot of horrible noob mistakes with the MRA hack (old legacy hack for DVD drives)

Yes you'll have to ask him what Dash it is on.
14719 and lower is glitchable (15574,16197 and 16202 aren't)
15574 and above is glitchable but will cost more as a special chip is needed to retrieve the CPU key.

Devin is a reviewer on GBATemp, Just search for his name and send him a PM.

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devin replied to me but he says that he doesn't have any RGH supply. That what he said lol:

"I don't plan on getting any supplies soon. Unless Dinoh sends me a NANDX. You can ask him in that thread you made. XD"

I will of course pay for any chip/nandx needed. For now, i just need an estimation of how much it would cost me in all

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am not waiting for Devin to give me an estimation how much it would cost to do the rgh and shipping it to me

ps: is there a way to determine dashboard version without powering the xbox? i mean via the box or serial/model number something like that? one ebay seller telling he can't find dashboard version

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nope.
There is no way to determine the dash without powering the 360.

If you get an old Falcon for example then the dash could be as low as 6xxx but it could also be 16202.
You must power it on and check the system settings.

And if the seller can't find the dashboard version then I severely doubt his abilities to search something.
Tell him to go the last page of the dash and let him navigate to system settings.
Then it should tell you the dash.

mocalacace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm willing to do an RGH service in the US, if you don't want to ship it out of the country. All around it would cost ~$60 (20 for the chip, 20 for installation, 20 shipping(both ways). You can ask Devin about me and he will vouch that I am legit. If you are still interested please PM me.

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an old fat 2010 I think , I updated the dash to whatever madden 13 makes it ( the console is banned ) can I still chip this to make it run games from the hard drive ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls