ManaketeShifter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, okay, so.
I have a copy of Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright. I'm currently attempting to dump the Revelations version of the game for use with FEFNightmare, namely to switch the gender flags for Gay Fates and make custom AIDs of characters from older games.
I have a dumped bin.lz I found via Tumblr, however, the rom3.lz needed for editing the characters in "Jakob AID" is completely missing from the folder, and the character gender flag switches do... Absolutely nothing, no matter how many new files I try it on?
I've already recompiled everything into a "romfs" file with just that name and no extension, as needed with Luma3ds, but I still see no changes.
Here's a few pictures of my folder of stuff that has the rom3 missing, as well as the romfs file:
upload_2017-7-9_14-47-31.png

upload_2017-7-9_14-48-28.png

upload_2017-7-9_14-49-10.png

upload_2017-7-9_14-50-1.png
Upon following a GM9 dumping tutorial, I found... Only the titlekeys for Conquest and Birthright, not Revelations. I'm looking for 179800, but the closest I find is 179600- Conquest and 179400- Birthright. Since I installed Revelations on my Birthright cart, as opposed to my digital Conquest download, I'd dump the Birthright files, correct? (I've done so already just in case.)
Upon the dump being completed, my Birthright file gives me this cfa file: (ignore the gamedata.bin, that was dumped with a different tutorial and is still missing the file I need)
upload_2017-7-9_14-44-52.png

How in the WORLD am I supposed to work with this? I've been at this for a good week or two now and I'm starting to believe my 2DS is just cursed (not really, but gods!)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should really just find the Special Edition and dump/use it instead of trying to use/work BR/CQ. Luma's layeredfs feature/HANS can't access DLC so the other way to properly test Rev stuff would be to use the Special Edition.

ManaketeShifter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should really just find the Special Edition and dump/use it instead of trying to use/work BR/CQ. Luma's layeredfs feature/HANS can't access DLC so the other way to properly test Rev stuff would be to use the Special Edition.
OH... Got it! I'll definitely try and find it, then. (Which will be fun....)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey