Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

Davor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since my 5 TB Fat32 drive which is detected by vWii in every way, is not detected by RetroArch for Wii U, would it be best to open an issue on github or are Wii U issues still being ignored somehow there?

Also is anybody using Ustealth with RetroArch and does it work?

Hello!

I'm not using U-Stealth, so I can't help you with that one. Is your HDD partitioned or you have one big partition? If it's just one big partition, maybe you should try making a smaller one (few gigabytes), to see if Retroarch will recognize it that way.

Best regards,
Davor

september796

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I was thinking that maybe we could request to the retroarch developers to implement something like the 'Padcon' (homebrew) within the retroarch code since the right stick isn't used.

Reactions: geheim

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking that maybe we could request to the retroarch developers to implement something like the 'Padcon' (homebrew) within the retroarch code since the right stick isn't used.

Perhaps something can be added as a request on GitHub, unfortunately, there hasn't been much on the RA Wii U front in the past week, at least in terms of the gamepad front. There are other things in the pipeline, but nothing for game pad, not yet anyway.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would appreciate it more if Padcon would be included into Haxchi CFW finally!
But not as it were (pushing one A stick down), it should only work when both A sticks are being pushed down at the same time.

Reactions: DarthDub

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't think they're being ignored per se, maybe they're just really busy? Have you thought about asking them directly on the RetroArch IRC? May be a last resort, but that'll get their attention, I think. I believe they use Freenode, or Discord, lemme check.

Edit: Okay, it's on Freenode according to their Patreon
I opened an issue:
https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/issues/5471
Let's see. I'd bet I'm not the only one with this issue.

Reactions: the_randomizer

juano678

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi. Is the Retroarch channel available in other mirrors? the original link in mega has been taken down, and if someone haves it, i do not wanna search for 380+ pages. Thank you.

september796

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I would appreciate it more if Padcon would be included into Haxchi CFW finally!
But not as it were (pushing one A stick down), it should only work when both A sticks are being pushed down at the same time.
absolutely! That's even better :) Haxchi must include that feature in a future update!!

Reactions: lordelan
D

Deleted User

I only hooked up the keymapper in bluemsx, dosbox and px68k.
The cores need to follow, it's a simple enough change but it needs to happen for it to work in RA
Found the time to try again, still no luck. Just the ability to change the mouse input. I need to be able to bind enter to start any game..especially WASD lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over