gothicall

Blah blah blah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello

I want to play CPS 1, 2 and Neo Geo games using Retroarch Wii 1.0.0.2, I'm using a GC controller.
Does somebody knows how to access to Dip Switches in CPS1 and Test Menu in CPS2 roms? I know how to access to Diagnostic Menu in Neo Geo with Unibios, but I really want to change some settings in CPS roms.

Help me please.

ssf2xj-system-configuration-menu.png

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yes, fb_alpha, fba_cps1, fba_cps2, fba_neogeo all share the same core options. This is because those cores are one only but were split so they fit Wii mem. So if you see the Neo Geo unibios option in the fb_alpha core it's normal.

To be more clear the option is called "Diagnostics", you may need to toggle it a few times until it works.

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yes, fb_alpha, fba_cps1, fba_cps2, fba_neogeo all share the same core options. This is because those cores are one only but were split so they fit Wii mem. So if you see the Neo Geo unibios option in the fb_alpha core it's normal.

To be more clear the option is called "Diagnostics", you may need to toggle it a few times until it works.
Explain me that, please. And thank you man.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Once you are in game, pop in the RA menu and go to the fourth option called "core options", next enable the Diagnostics option and return to gameplay, this will force the test menu or whatever to show up. That's it.

Reactions: gothicall

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Once you are in game, pop in the RA menu and go to the fourth option called "core options", next enable the Diagnostics option and return to gameplay, this will force the test menu or whatever to show up. That's it.
Man, you're a genious and I will be very thankful for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs