Results when buying from nds-card.com?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by grim22, Nov 19, 2012.

Nov 19, 2012
    • Newcomer

grim22 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    I purchased an r4i Gold cart from nds-card.com on 10/30, with HongKongPost(registered air mail) as my shipping method. After 20 days I still haven't received it.

HongKongPost says:
    While the last update from USPS says:

Is this par for the course where nds-card is concerned?

tranfeer New Member

Message Count:
    Austria
    R4i Gold 3DS(r4ids.cn) should be as follow:
    The PCB is inside the shell:
    [IMG]
    Just click help menu in WOOD and you should get
    [IMG]
    Just have a look and have a check.

gettogaara New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    I'm trying to purchase the same thing from them now and am now waiting on them to send me an email. How long did it take for you op? I had it in my mind to pay toaday but no email with their paypal account.
    • Newcomer

grim22 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    It took about 24 hrs for them to contact me with their paypal address after I submitted the order. So far, nds-card.com themselves have been very prompt with responding to any questions I have over email. I'm thinking I may just be having considerably bad luck with the registered air mail.

wolffangalchemist This is bat country!

Message Count:
    United States
    the longest i've ever had a package take from china was a month and a half and it wasn't even what i had ordered, now that said the norm for me is 2 to 4 weeks at most the soonest i ever got anything from china was a Supercard Mini SD i ordered not to long ago and it came in about 6 to 8 days.
    you also have to take into consideration it's holiday season so mail is going to get congested everywhere with individuals ordering things for presents as well as business ordering their seasonal stuff.

gettogaara New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    They still haven't emailed me yet. If they don't email me by midnight, I'll probably be ordering it from somewhere else. I need to spend the money before I get hit with fees or something lol.

Yeah same here, I often order from hk on ebay and it's usually 2 weeks. Rarely is it more than that.

f00had New Member

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    I ordered an R4i Gold from them on 21st October and they shipped it on the 22nd, the HK Mail website says it arrived in the UK on the 30th of October. I didn't pay for registered shipping so I'm not sure where it's at now but surely it shouldn't take this long to arrive?
    • Newcomer

kingmojo New Member

Message Count:
    Canada
    I tried them (because they're a site sponsor), and not impressed so far - I put the order through using a credit card, received no confirmation, received no invoice, received no order number. I tried to contact them, and was reassured that everything is in order, and then received two more emails stating in general terms that payment was received and the product was shipped.

Update: I received notification that the order was shipped, along with my order number and a tracking number. Obviously, I jumped the gun and assumed the worst. My initial impression was fear/doubt because it was like putting money into a vending machine, but having no immediate response that anything beyond the fact that it just took your money will occur.

Will update when the product arrives..
    Last edited by kingmojo, Dec 16, 2012
    • Newcomer

kingmojo New Member

Message Count:
    Canada
    Update - Jan 6

Just received the product, took a long to to arrive, but it did arrive.

My only critical comment about my experience with this vendor was the initial lack of communication, however everything else worked as expected.
  1. zarabow
    This message by zarabow has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    Jan 7, 2013

SPONSORED LINKS