Gaming Resident Evil Revelations Over-rated

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
as alrady mentioned, sound plays an important factor on these games. try playing with headphones and lights off. it really puts you in the game

also. im 21 and ive been scared of games. dead space and dead space 2, using turtle beach on almost max volume and lights off. now that IS scary
I was playing revelations last night from 12am-2am, lights off, headphones in, it's not suppose to be a 'scary' game as the 11 years old child anticipated it to be, more like horror type/experience.

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMG! I'm gonna kill my cousin! He went on my account here without my permission! Worse, he made this stupid thread! He's such a liar, he pissed his pants the one and only time he played it. Sorry folks 4 the mess-up here. 'Twasn't me. Now, time 2 get his supersoaker and sneak up on him, resident evil style!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you mean to say the rating for age is over rated yes?
maybe.
then again, maybe there is something wrong with you if you doesnt afraid of anything? maybe you should see a psychiatrist. experiencing fear is a very basic human emotion, should you lack it, something could be wrong

as for content and gameplay, show me a game thats not overrated by some people.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game was a breeze, not many games give me that "jump-out-of-my-skin" scare. Amnesia TDD barely even fazes me. :ha:

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
as alrady mentioned, sound plays an important factor on these games. try playing with headphones and lights off. it really puts you in the game

also. im 21 and ive been scared of games. dead space and dead space 2, using turtle beach on almost max volume and lights off. now that IS scary
I was playing revelations last night from 12am-2am, lights off, headphones in, it's not suppose to be a 'scary' game as the 11 years old child anticipated it to be, more like horror type/experience.
never said it was scary. i just said that it puts you in the game. the game that has scared me has been dead space

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG! I'm gonna kill my cousin! He went on my account here without my permission! Worse, he made this stupid thread! He's such a liar, he pissed his pants the one and only time he played it. Sorry folks 4 the mess-up here. 'Twasn't me. Now, time 2 get his supersoaker and sneak up on him, resident evil style!!!!!!!

That excuse only works on Roblox....

Reactions: 4 people

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

never said it was scary. i just said that it puts you in the game. the game that has scared me has been dead space
The was more related to the OP. The reason i quoted you is because I play just like the conditions you stated. =)

D

Deleted-236924

You are responsible for what happens on/with your account.

yonex204

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WHUT did i justt read ?

actually have anyone ever be scare by a game?

resident evil revelations to me was solid game not a perfect game but is not total shit either it deserves the 8.5 or 9.0 they give it is sad is the last survival horror resident evil ;.;

Yes,
Any game from the fatal frame series has scared me.I think anyone who has played them would agree.
Anyone that says otherwise has no soul.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who are reporting this thread as being "pointless" and saying it "should be deleted";
Our admittedly young OP wishes to discuss his views on a game....in the game discussions forum.
There is nothing in our rules invalidating this person as a member. Remember that every single day a new gamer is born. Every single day we get dozens of new members. They should not be talked down to simply because of their lack of experience. They're people just like you and I are. Like it or not, people such as our OP here are the future targets of the gaming industry, and as such they are also the future of our forum.

Share your experiences with them.
Share what you've learned over the years.

But quit the incessant insults that make us seem like an elitist colony of "Master Race" gamers.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To OP: Resident evil was never truly scary like you might have assumed it would be.
They are usually full of tension and moments that will make you jump. If you want to play a game that will probably be more scary for you, start with the first silent hill.
That one will keep you pretty scared imho. It keeps you fighting for your life with very little weaponry for the most part.
As far as revelations, I think its pretty damn good.
It has a few scary parts. The atmosphere and sound definitely add to the tension.
If you want a true scare, silent hill and amnesia are the way to go.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
You are responsible for what happens on/with your account.
yeah yeah blame it on your cousin, oldest trick in the book =.=

zjam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally I'm loving this game. I jumped a few times. I loved Zelda and PES too so if that negates my opinion to you fine. Just because the kids' 11 and jumped on his cousins account doesn't mean he can't have an opinion. lets face it game companies make most of their money off kids. These kind of games are my favorites. Puzzle/Shooter/Story/ with a few good jumps thrown in. Fatal frame did creep my out. I will buy the 3ds version when it comes out. I was hooked on these starting with the original Unreal. Resident Evil Revilation< ha ha thats the one I got, is a very well done 3d title. maybe this kids playing revelations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans