Gaming Resident Evil Revelations is coming to the Wii U

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Revelations was so darn awesome on the 3DS. I simply cannot imagine playing this full HD with surround and alone in the dark.

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
This is good news, now I am hoping for some sort of multiplayer options betweem the 3ds version with the wiiu, I think Nintendo are going the right way.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow, it looks amazing, the atmosphere has been kept at the same fform form the 3DS version, and dat new enemy... dat blood stained oozes... oh god.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't say I thought it was as good as everyone said it was but it was a solid game and far better than the other two RE games released last year.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I would want them to release an HD version Resident Evil 4 for the Wii U, or Resident Evil 4 for the 3DS (what are the odds right?)

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see, re4 is where they stopped the puzzles where you actually had to think and replaced it with action, more bullets and puzzles that took 5 seconds to figure out... not nearly as fun as a game that makes you have to use your brain... all of the survival and horror is absent in 4, 5 and 6...

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
What i wanna know is, who is this fella?
screenshot_51766_thumb_wide930.jpg

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Looks good but we, Wii owners, don't play it on a emulator but on the system itself.

Yeah....I hear you.
I finished it on the GC when it launched , and I loved it, then I got the Wii version later on and I couldn't believe how ugly and pixelated it looked ! It wasn't even standard crappy Wii resolution, it's worse, like a slightly zoomed in GC version !
Just unbearable on an HD TV if you ask me !
But never the less , I couldn't resist the improved controls and extra content, so I went ahead and finished it again.

Now I found out that my PC can handle RE4 in Dolphin pretty smoothly at 720p ( which is a HUGE improvement over the original anyway ) and I can play it with my 360 controller emulating the GC controller....I think I can't resist it and I've got to play it again !:hrth:

Revelation looks sweet as well.....but I don't have a Wii U !

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
see, re4 is where they stopped the puzzles where you actually had to think and replaced it with action, more bullets and puzzles that took 5 seconds to figure out... not nearly as fun as a game that makes you have to use your brain... all of the survival and horror is absent in 4, 5 and 6...

4 and 5 are still phenomenal games, and 4 actually had some creepy moments for me. I'm a fan of the older Resident Evil games, but I'm not going to dismiss 4 or 5. 6 on the other hand is a fucking piece of shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1