Hacking [REQUEST] Wolf Link Amiibo Maxed Out Save

xtreemsurf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo, my NTAG215s just arrived, and it works. No problems, nothing. Tagmo, Key files downloaded, 20 Hearts Wolf Link bin downloaded (From Firefox lol), load Tag, write Tag (Auto), finished.
About the discussion above with Mii stuff: It seems like the amiibo is registered as "Zero" with some special letters. I was able to open up the Cave of Shadows with it, so everything should work fine.
Did the WiiU ask you to register the Amiibo with the system the first time you used it? That's what happened with the Shovel Knight Amiibo. Then it gave me an error that the Mii was not on the system. I could use the Amiibo, but not until the WiiU erased the user data from it. Thanks for the pic!

megafalke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did the WiiU ask you to register the Amiibo with the system the first time you used it? That's what happened with the Shovel Knight Amiibo. Then it gave me an error that the Mii was not on the system. I could use the Amiibo, but not until the WiiU erased the user data from it. Thanks for the pic!
No, i didn't get asked or anything, it just worked.

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I bought this Wolf Link Amiibo and forgot that you need TLP HD to actually add the hearts. I just want to edit the save on the actual Amiibo but it sounds like no one has done that just yet. Seems like it should be possible though if someone knows what data on the Amiibo needs to be edited. I only have the Amiibo and my Android Phone and no tags, Wii U, or TLP HD.

megafalke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Man I bought this Wolf Link Amiibo and forgot that you need TLP HD to actually add the hearts. I just want to edit the save on the actual Amiibo but it sounds like no one has done that just yet. Seems like it should be possible though if someone knows what data on the Amiibo needs to be edited. I only have the Amiibo and my Android Phone and no tags, Wii U, or TLP HD.
As far as i know, tagmo can only put files in clean NTAG215s, so i don't think it work.
Buying ntags is probably the best option, since you can basically get whatever amiibo you want, for example the new BotW ones

TheDiceman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So has anyone found out if you can somehow alter your wolf link amiibo? I bought one and want to edit my actual amiibo, not an nfc tag. I have the powersaves thing.

Bladescarr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So has anyone found out if you can somehow alter your wolf link amiibo? I bought one and want to edit my actual amiibo, not an nfc tag. I have the powersaves thing.
This is what I am looking for as well.

Has anyone found out a way to upload data to the physical amiibo, rather than a tag?

Is anybody working on this?

Thanks!

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is what I am looking for as well.

Has anyone found out a way to upload data to the physical amiibo, rather than a tag?

Is anybody working on this?

Thanks!
Last time I had a look at the tagmo source code there were options to backup and restore amiibo data as well. Never used tagmo though.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nintendo stated during E3 your wolf will have as many hearts as it had when you finished the CoS. The amiibo gets hearts based on how many you've gotten through your TTP gameplay, so if you got all heart pieces, you will have 20 hearts.

I played through CoS and my wolf has roughly 17 or 18 hearts when I finished, would that be enough for you? It is quite challenging and I didn't feel like going through another hour for 2-3 hearts. If you can share an easy way to get the .bin from the amiibo I'll gladly upload for you.
Just use tagmo to scan the tag then save it and it will be in the tagmo directory

Bladescarr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last time I had a look at the tagmo source code there were options to backup and restore amiibo data as well. Never used tagmo though.
I just cant get anything to work. I have tried many different tags, different amiibo, and even editing the hex on the .bin files of the physical amiibo and the 20 heart Wolf Link bin.

I just cannot get it to upload to a physical amiibo.

Well, I can, but when I scan it in game, it just says that the data is corrupt.

TheDiceman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just cant get anything to work. I have tried many different tags, different amiibo, and even editing the hex on the .bin files of the physical amiibo and the 20 heart Wolf Link bin.

I just cannot get it to upload to a physical amiibo.

Well, I can, but when I scan it in game, it just says that the data is corrupt.

I went to gamestop and bought a powersaves with a powertag, I was able to write the wolf link to that. I have no way of testing it though, I don't have a Wii U so I'll have to just wait til the switch is launched to test it. Was super cheap at my gamestop, 15 bucks.

Reactions: bkifft

Bladescarr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to gamestop and bought a powersaves with a powertag, I was able to write the wolf link to that. I have no way of testing it though, I don't have a Wii U so I'll have to just wait til the switch is launched to test it. Was super cheap at my gamestop, 15 bucks.

Wait, im sorry. I think I misunderstood you a bit.

Were to able to write progress to the physical Wolf Link, or were to able to write the progress of Wolf Link to the powertag?

TheDiceman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, im sorry. I think I misunderstood you a bit.

Were to able to write progress to the physical Wolf Link, or were to able to write the progress of Wolf Link to the powertag?

To the powertag. I've still been trying to search for a way to write it to the physcial amiibo, but havent had any luck.

Ituron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i just upgraded my wolf link amiibo with 20 hearts. i played the cave of shadows to level 6 and saved there.
downloaded the N2 V1.2 app from here http://www.amiiqo.com/Downloads/
and dumped my amiibo bin.
then loaded it into this custom built TagMo: https://github.com/possi/TagMo/releases/tag/2.3.4-tp
changed the hearts to the desired amount and restored tag to my amiibo. verified with the game and all the hearts showed up.

Reactions: lordelan

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to be kind of blunt, but if you're modifying the amiibo why not have your wii u softmodded and install the game?
I don't own a Wii U I bought the Amiibo strictly to use it with the Switch when I buy it. I'm hoping in the future they can initialize it as well so if I can't find someone with a Wii U and the game I can still use it.

Pull request here for those interested https://github.com/HiddenRambler/TagMo/pull/7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning