Homebrew [Request-ish]Cydia for 3DS(kind of) - I'm looking for devs

AtlanticBit

Yeh, fuck this
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, title self explanatory. It's just BigRedMenu+DownloadMii(with cias instead of 3dsxes).
I can do the background stuff like server connections and all, but i'm too dumb to handle ctrulib or rather, making the app look awesome. I want not like DownloadMii single server, but repo based(I can handle this)
Anyone good in helping and ctrulib(iirc) I am looking to talk to you and we can work on this together.
(I want it released close to TheHomesk1llet's CIA installer, but it doesn't have to)
If you think you will be able to help me please PM.

AtlanticBit

Yeh, fuck this
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
nononono I am making(it's on github) a thing that downloads homebrew cias from given repos and installs them + manages them(update uninstall etc.) + looks awesome

and I need help with the looks awesome part

NCDyson

Hello Boys...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That how a scene grow, by making it user-friendly :)

just from the number of people that i've had to explain and help use cydia, I don't think that a repo based system is the most user-friendly way to do it. the most user friendly way more like the app store, where it's all there and you don't have to worry about adding sources.

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
It will be user-friendly for sure but hard to verify,
that is why a Repo based system is better for all cause that the repo admin to verify the source or it.
Also good to allow private share pretty easly that a system like appstore is totaly hard to make things verified easly by a single perso :)

JustPingo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It will be user-friendly for sure but hard to verify,
that is why a Repo based system is better for all cause that the repo admin to verify the source or it.
Also good to allow private share pretty easly that a system like appstore is totaly hard to make things verified easly by a single perso :)

There will be some pre-installed "official" repos anyway ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended