ROM Hack [Partial Patch] NEWLOVEPLUS+ English Translation

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it's the one in the HANS code plugin: https://github.com/LovePlusProject/...IN SUPPORT/PLUGIN/[NLP+].Hans.code_plugin.zip

The current files can be used for any patch method you wish to operate, I'm still at an older Luma so I haven't used this option yet but I typed out some instructions based on their own (left the IPS Patch/code.ips part out), anyone who has Luma 8.0 and does follow these instructions let me know if they're working properly or not: NLPPATCH.LUMA8.0.README.txt
I had a feeling that the same files could be used with minimal modification, but wasn't really sure how one actually goes about doing it. That readme seems to cover it just fine.

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Use ntr patch, dont get it how to use luma

Correct, the translation is not full, it's a partial-translation project and we still don't offer the translated graphics for the game due to some issues with our tools.
if you're experiencing any hacking issues please be more specific so we can help...

Oy, any progress towards the project?

Hi, there has been some further progress with our tools, I can't get into full details as they're not fully ready yet but I'm very positive that soon we'll be able to crack all the problems we've been experiencing in the past. As for translating any further scripts from the game unfortunately real life has caught up with our translator team and there isn't anything new to show on that department.. Hopefully once we finish, round up and reach everything we can offer with this partial-translation to it's full potential a new translator team will pick up where the translation was left of once and after all the technical difficulties have been solved and there won't be any further challenges making it a bit hard for the translators to work around, if anyone knows any respectful translator team who are looking to pick up a project please point them to our direction, thank you~!

Last edited by Dgrin,

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Correct, the translation is not full, it's a partial-translation project and we still don't offer the translated graphics for the game due to some issues with our tools.
if you're experiencing any hacking issues please be more specific so we can help...

Hi, there has been some further progress with our tools, I can't get into full details as they're not fully ready yet but I'm very positive that soon we'll be able to crack all the problems we've been experiencing in the past. As for translating any further scripts from the game unfortunately real life has caught up with our translator team and there isn't anything new to show on that department.. Hopefully once we finish, round up and reach everything we can offer with this partial-translation to it's full potential a new translator team will pick up where the translation was left of once and after all the technical difficulties have been solved and there won't be any further challenges making it a bit hard for the translators to work around, if anyone knows any respectful translator team who are looking to pick up a project please point them to our direction, thank you~!
I got it that it's not full and saw problems that you have.
And no, I don't have any experience in hacking...
But know how to use hxd, a little...

Would be nice if you send pm or later help in skype (Skype lag, but I would try to fix it), thanks.

Last edited by k7ra,

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
To be more specific: How to get and edit scripts (game text) then pack it back.

Ahh i see, you need to start a translation to your own language, you'll need our text tool for that, contact me personally here or at Skype and I'll go more into details...

Last edited by Dgrin,
Reactions: k7ra

HarukaKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome job on the partial patch! I wasn’t able to figure it out without the Luma instructions, so I only just now got it. So cool to be able to patch my cartridge, no flash cart or emulator required. ^^ I never thought English NLP could happen so this project has been exciting for me, heheh.

I don’t have hacking or translation skills unfortunately, but if you ever need proofreaders of the English texts I’d
love to help out. I’m a native speaker, plus I actually enjoy grammar and spelling x)

Reactions: Dgrin

Lyud

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Well, first of all: Thanks for all your work in this project. I have been waiting for this for several months and I am glad that finally there is a version that, although this very beta, is already something. :bow:

But I've been trying to install via NTR (since apparently with Luma does not work) and finally shoot me an error.
I install BootNTR and run it correctly but when I open the game jumps an black screen full of white codes.
I have the crash dump file (the truth I do not even know how to open it, but I hope it can be used to identify the problem) and I was even going to upload it, but this page does not let me put hyperlinks on being new: '(
Can anyone help me? :c

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Well, first of all: Thanks for all your work in this project. I have been waiting for this for several months and I am glad that finally there is a version that, although this very beta, is already something. :bow:

But I've been trying to install via NTR (since apparently with Luma does not work) and finally shoot me an error.
I install BootNTR and run it correctly but when I open the game jumps an black screen full of white codes.
I have the crash dump file (the truth I do not even know how to open it, but I hope it can be used to identify the problem) and I was even going to upload it, but this page does not let me put hyperlinks on being new: '(
Can anyone help me? :c
I use NTR with Luma and GW, all works fine. Try different NTR loader app. Check if this BootNTR is for your fw

Last edited by k7ra,
Reactions: Lyud

Lyud

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I use NTR with Luma and GW, all works fine. Try different NTR loader app. Check if this BootNTR is for your fw
Yeah, I have the last version of luma (I think) and Boot9Strap.
I'll try some other NTR loaders then. Thanks forthe help :)

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How's the project going? the last post was on may 2018, so it's still ongoing I hope.

The whole focus of this project right now is to create more elaborate hacking tools that will eliminate all the exhausting technical difficulties and challenges our editor/translator team had to face on top of everything else during the script integration period.

Naegito

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The whole focus of this project right now is to create more elaborate hacking tools that will eliminate all the exhausting technical difficulties and challenges our editor/translator team had to face on top of everything else during the script integration period.

Hi! I've added you on Discord. (Naegito#9948)

Last edited by Naegito,

juccatan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to help translate anything, I think what you guys are doing is awesome and I'd definitely like to be a part of it. I don't really care about getting credit, I'm just interested in how things work, and I'd like to learn about certain files and how things are coded and whatnot. Please PM me, I'd be more than happy to help. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans