Hacking [Request] For anyone with Animal Crossing City Folk

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use WiiFlow, would you go into your SD Card\wiiflow\cache\banners and copy RUUE01.bnr ?

It's the banner that plays in WiiFlow when you select the game. For some reason it won't generate one for me, but it does for all my other games. I've ripped the disc multiple times, deleted cache, etc. Won't work.

Please copy it and upload it as an attachment on here

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Think that is a copyrighted item, correct me if i'm wrong.

But if you have the iso, you can extract yourself using Wiiscrubber, so you can extract the archive and place it where you want.

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think that is a copyrighted item, correct me if i'm wrong.

But if you have the iso, you can extract yourself using Wiiscrubber, so you can extract the archive and place it where you want.
Was unaware of that. Alright, if I extract the archive, how do I then get the .bnr out of that?

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
With wiiscruber you can extract the archive from the game and save it where you want in your computer, later is easy, i think ^^

Been a long time out of this, but i remember is when you found the archive, just right button and save to. the archive had to be .bnr already in the game.

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With wiiscruber you can extract the archive from the game and save it where you want in your computer, later is easy, i think ^^

Been a long time out of this, but i remember is when you found the archive, just right button and save to. the archive had to be .bnr already in the game.
Okay I've got the ISO opened with Wiiscrubber, how do I extract it? I don't see anything but trim and scrub.

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Look for the archive in the partition 1 "data", it'll took some time, and when you found it, just click right the archive and extract to where you want.

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
When I rip to my Wii (using WiiFlow), it saves in .wbfs format, I then use the program wbfs to ISO to convert it back.. Do I need to save directly into iso format?
If you save directly to iso, lesser chances to get a bad rip.

Sorry, was working, so cannot respond till now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/