ROM Hack [Request] Ash-Greninja 3D Model

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I´m making a fan Game righr now, and I´d Need the Ash-Greninja Model, I´ve already seen someone ripping a model from the Sun/Moon Demo, so yeah maybe this will be possible soon then

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're asking for copyrighted data. This is against the rules of GBAtemp.

D

Deleted User

the ash greninja has a different model in the demo? looked exactly the same when i played it, unless the one in your party isn't the right one

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
we
You're asking for copyrighted data. This is against the rules of GBAtemp.
ll actually asking for a tool to view and Export isn´t against the rules? Ohana 3ds is a tool that does this on xy/oras

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the ash greninja has a different model in the demo? looked exactly the same when i played it, unless the one in your party isn't the right one
don´t know what you are talking about

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use braindump to dump the demo, ctrtool to extract the .cxi and romfs.bin using the commands listed here, the custom GARCTool to extract the files in the 'a' folder, and a compiled version of Ohana3ds rebirth from github, which I have linked here. The files you are looking for are in 'a/0/9/3' the model is dec_017 and the texture is dec_018.

Reactions: adrifcastr

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Use braindump to dump the demo, ctrtool to extract the .cxi and romfs.bin using the commands listed here, the custom GARCTool to extract the files in the 'a' folder, and a compiled version of Ohana3ds rebirth from github, which I have linked here. The files you are looking for are in 'a/0/9/3' the model is dec_017 and the texture is dec_018.

Thank you a lot, except the models Location and the edited versions of the Tools i would have known what to do, btw is there anyway to Export the animations also?

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You're welcome! I'm not sure.

So at least there are tabs for animations, which can be exported, so just have to wait until someone finds out which file contains them then, and I also need to figure out how to apply the textures to the model, thats the mein prob right know, With Unity its too difficult for me...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."