ROM Hack [Request] Animal Crossing: New Leaf arcode.bin cheats

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,831
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
I need some codes for this game! If it's possible, can someone make an infinite bells code and a moonjump code? I know it might be hard but hey, it would be awesome!

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The game stores his Values not 1:1, i found the Bank Offset, but it went everytime
0 Bells when messing around with it, so i took another way for Bells.

Animal Crossing Money Cheat - save as arcode.cht!
Code:
02006568 000020E1
02006570 000020E1
020065E8 000020E1
020065F0 000020E1

Execute it as much as you want, everytime there are 200.000 Bells
in front of the Rail Station / Next to the Rails (depends on your Town)
Go in, execute, fill your Pockets. Have Fun.

D

Deleted User

OP
Does that mean it is possible for moonjump? I also cant find any converter that can convert the code, can you give it to me in the bin form?

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Does that mean it is possible for moonjump? I also cant find any converter that can convert the code, can you give it to me in the bin form?
the character doesn't jump in game, and you will need to make a .cht file out of that code, the app for that is in the OP of Ar Codes thread...read abit and do your research next time...

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
LOL you post request thousand times (in Arcode thread)... After this, moonjump its impossible to make with web browser, because maybe (and i say: maybe) you not read first post "no freezing value", so if you dont know, if values cant freeze with those method, how you believe possible moonjump? At least work for first jump loool and then jump turn to normal; you need to load browser every time. Those type of hax at the moment its good only with 4.5 NTR-CFW that have plugin function of button activation of codes and freeze value. And moonjump (also fast walk) its advanced codes, i think is very hard to make now, at least without searching in game (like gameshark for ps1 or cwcheat for psp) or better memory debugger like ps3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu