Homebrew [Request] Amiibo Emulation

Super1710

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I started to look into Amiibo spoofing (I spoofed only ONE function, so nothing special):
https://twitter.com/MaschellDev/status/888095813079101440

But for a full emulation I was lacking motivation. I guess the main problem will be a userfriendly UI. Currently I don't have much time and 3434 other projects I want to finish (or start) =(

I'd consider UI an after thought, as long as it's functional. Same goes for the noamii (the 3DS counterpart).

Zarklord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started to look into Amiibo spoofing (I spoofed only ONE function, so nothing special):
https://twitter.com/MaschellDev/status/888095813079101440

But for a full emulation I was lacking motivation. I guess the main problem will be a userfriendly UI. Currently I don't have much time and 3434 other projects I want to finish (or start) =(
i had also started and have a working base for a ui but the motivation to RE is a real issue

edit: also smash is weird which means i need to totally implement a new gui system just for smash(which i know how to do but again motivation)

Last edited by Zarklord,

Super1710

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i had also started and have a working base for a ui but the motivation to RE is a real issue

edit: also smash is weird which means i need to totally implement a new gui system just for smash(which i know how to do but again motivation)

Well it's your choice whether to work on it or not, I don't know if it would be useful to you as well or just a hobby you do in your spare time, I'd do it if I knew how to do it I'd do it for those reasons, but other than that I can't imagine any other motivation.

Zarklord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it's your choice whether to work on it or not, I don't know if it would be useful to you as well or just a hobby you do in your spare time, I'd do it if I knew how to do it I'd do it for those reasons, but other than that I can't imagine any other motivation.
well my main reason is expanding my technical skillset... but main motivation issue is splatoon 2 its just so fun that i play that a lot... but i will finish this, just might take a while.

Super1710

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well my main reason is expanding my technical skillset... but main motivation issue is splatoon 2 its just so fun that i play that a lot... but i will finish this, just might take a while.

Well if you're taking it up could you post updates on it here?

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by Kleyon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)