Legends are Made from True Stories...
OP
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello Temps! I'm asking for help to launch successfully SSB4 on SysNAND with latest Update, it will never launch if it is on 9.2, the Update need to be installed Config [0004013000001702 v14342]. I'm able to launch on EmuNAND 9.2 with this SysTitle installed, but I don't know if this System-module needs another one to run. So, if someone with a NANDMod (To restore it, in case) could help me installing this Title on a SysNAND 9.2 and verify that there is no brick after install it, some video proof for reference would be great! I'll appreciate it, and I'm sure other users too, thanks!

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
... what?

why don't you just launch it on emunand 10.3

why would you have emunand 9.2 still
I just try EmuNAND to see which Title use to lauch the Update, this 2DS is from my nieces and they use SysNAND, don't want to made it complicated for they to use their 2DS

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
I asked already, but they like themes, also, I don't know, but N3DS EmuNAND users should been having this issue, since only Config from 9.6 works with this Update. Anyway, I think there's no problem if some just help and check it if this works

Last edited by MAXLEMPIRA,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol