codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short,

My OG DStwo has been consistently flaky, and has me thinking it's on its last legs. While I'm disappointed I can't use it to replace the red card for a Gateway 3DS all-in-one setup, the DStwo Plus does seem like an excellent replacement.

Problem is, literally every flash cart site I used in the past to buy these things has either gone out of business, the site's disappeared, or has been an awful enough experience I wouldn't want to do business with them again. Even now, I'm still surprised that I got my Gateway 3DS as it was, considering the horror story I ended up with; and that was a site previously recommended to by this site in particular, and had since been stricken from its listing.

So yea, I need a better place where I could buy one(maybe more than one?) of these. But where?

Obvious preferences are places not in China, because if I'm going to spend that kind of money, I'd acutally expect to receive it within a reasonable time frame. It'd be even better if the place was actually listed on reseller ratings with a solid score, but I'm not holding my breath there. Obviously, US sellers would be better to actually get it in a timely fashion. :gba:

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: codezer0

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, cool. Gamersection is still around? I completely forgot about them. For some reason, their link disappeared out of my bookmarks while I was pruning out all the other sites that were no longer in business. I haven't done any business with Modchipsdirect yet, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.