Tutorial  Updated

Repack US to EU game and update it

Hi guys,

I used the repack method described here : https://gbatemp.net/threads/a-complete-rednand-guide.446878/

My constat :
- works fine with game who dont have any update available (i only tried to repack US content to EU)
- dont work with game update (even you repack also the game update with this method)

With an updated game (normal or repacked update), he just wont boot or freeze.

My solution (used with Olli Olli US) :

1- Download Olli Olli US with his ticket (FunkiiU)
2- Decrypt content with NewNusGrabber (Decrypt function)
3- Rename titleid in meta.xml AND app.xml (renamed from 0005000010144000 (US) to 00050000101a5e00 (EU))
4- Change region in meta.xml (from 00000002 (US) to 00000004 (EU))
5- Change title id in meta.xml (from WUP-P-ALLE (US) to WUP-P-ALLP (EU))
6- Repack content
7- Install on rednand (rednand OR USB rednand)
8- Try launch your game, update it normally, and after update game finaly launch !!!
9- Enjoy !!

EDIT : Worked with Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know! too

Last edited by Ne2buntu,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ne2buntu Ive been trying to get Terraria to work on a EUR console using just the 00000004 string but it never wanted to boot. Just gave the error code 160-2246 for my friend :( Hopefully this solves the issue!~

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you try this method, report back... it's good information.
I was being an idiot with repacking it with the SDK so changing just the region will work. I have Terraria USA working on a EUR console just from changing the region and updating it with the changed region update as well. Im unsure if online works (It should) But I can try this method once I get home and see if it works as well!

buhdiego

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was being an idiot with repacking it with the SDK so changing just the region will work. I have Terraria USA working on a EUR console just from changing the region and updating it with the changed region update as well. Im unsure if online works (It should) But I can try this method once I get home and see if it works as well!
You don't need to... I thought you were going to try anyways... hahaha, I was just looking for new informations about this

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I used the repack method described here : https://gbatemp.net/threads/a-complete-rednand-guide.446878/

My constat :
- works fine with game who dont have any update available (i only tried to repack US content to EU)
- dont work with game update (even you repack also the game update with this method)

3- Rename titleid in meta.xml AND app.xml (renamed from 0005000010144000 (US) to 00050000101a5e00 (EU))
6- Repack content
8- Try launch your game, update it normally, and after update game finaly launch !!!
9- Enjoy !!

EDIT : Worked with Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know! too
Can I repack the modded version of Smash so it can have the DLC added?

Ne2buntu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No idea, but anyway if you have rednand setup configured, you can install DLC on rednand usb, it works fine without modification (just find right ticket).

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Lumince,

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"That iso site" has all of the dlc for smash. But Im pretty sure that repacking it signs it as the retail game again so it should work with modifications (I haven't tested it)
I also recommend jsut using the Wii U USB helper to download the dlc. It supports that ticket site!
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wii-u-usb-helper-a-small-eshop-for-windows.446565/
But what I want to do is to install the game modified with DLC included on the SysNAND... does that makes sense?

Meaning, downloaded LOADIINE format for SSB and I want to repack that version so I can install it on sys like retail game

Last edited by huma_dawii,

Ne2buntu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But what I want to do is to install the game modified with DLC included on the SysNAND... does that makes sense?

I think it shoudn't works since games, updates and dlc have différents id (00050000-xxxxxxxx, 0005000e-xxxxxxxx and 0005000c-xxxxxxxx). But who knows, you can try it on rednand to see ! ;)

you probably have to let original app.xml, cos.xml and meta.xml and update only needed datas with dlc/update app.xml, cos.xml and meta.xml (maybe game version or some shit like that)

Last edited by Ne2buntu,

Ne2buntu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are there any good Japanese Wii U Games which aren't available in EU BUT can be repacked so they'll work on EU WiiU?

No idea only tested with US content. But it has no reason to not work with JAP content. I can test it for you if you find me a little game, my Internet bandwith is so poor.... (in this case, send me id & ticket by PM)

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Meaning, downloaded LOADIINE format for SSB and I want to repack that version so I can install it on sys like retail game
Loadliine ready games cant be converted to install on the USB...

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
No idea only tested with US content. But it has no reason to not work with JAP content. I can test it for you if you find me a little game, my Internet bandwith is so poor.... (in this case, send me id & ticket by PM)

I know that it would work. I want to try it by myself xD That's the reason I asked if someone knows a good japanese WiiU Game which didn't got an EUR Release.

hunter1999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

My constat :

6- Repack content
9- Enjoy !!

Hi guys,

My constat :

6- Repack content
9- Enjoy !!

which tool u do use to repack the game i tried this method and i repacked olli olli with wiiuinstallerpacker and i enter in rednand when o try to install it with wupinstaller it give me error 0xffffb....

hunter1999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
which tool u do use to repack the game i tried this method and i repacked olli olli with wiiuinstallerpacker and i enter in rednand when o try to install it with wupinstaller it give me error 0xffffb....
i did it terraria olliolli are workiiiiiing fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: and good morning everyone +1