Hacking Reliable flashing service?

DietWeed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I've been getting more serious about flashing my Xbox, seeing how I could sell all my current games and make around 400$. I would attempt flashing it myself but it just seems like having someone else do it would just be cheaper than buying stuff like the CK3 and other things I'd need for my drive. So if anyone could recommend a legit flashing service or confirm that this one (link: http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61354) is legit. Thanks

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's prolly far cheaper for OP to search for someone locally on the Xecuter forums.
That and, then his second choice would prolly be me, seeing I offer a free flashing service ;p

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Recently I've been getting more serious about flashing my Xbox, seeing how I could sell all my current games and make around 400$. I would attempt flashing it myself but it just seems like having someone else do it would just be cheaper than buying stuff like the CK3 and other things I'd need for my drive. So if anyone could recommend a legit flashing service or confirm that this one (link: http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61354) is legit. Thanks

The person you linked to is an admin. I seriously doubt the person isn't legit.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill do it, send me just the drive. $10 + shipping is all i ask, i got the tools to do it via USB, would take me like ten minutes if i get just the drive :)

PM if you want it done, i've bought/sold on the buy/sell forum here with positive feedback in case you want a reference and i'd be happy to show you my team xecuter gear if you are cautious

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.