HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, so I've played the first day now, and here are my thoughts about it:
Is there a way that the dates are the otherway around? (day/month instead of month/day)
I've also noticed on those 'location + day' cutscenes that the font is a bit too thin. words like University are hard to read. also, the date was hard to read as well, it was almost the same color as the background on one of the cutscenes pics.
Just right after the first day (after saving the game), i saw the university, without any text or day at all, is that supposed to be?
One more thing on the translation: Most of the sentences are ending with 1 word on the message box. It would be nice to have at least a couple more words from the conversation.

for example, it's like this right now:
Hello, this is me
sitting on the
(press A button)
chair.

But it would be better like this:
Hello, this is me...
(press A button)
sitting on the
chair.

I hope you understand what I mean :)

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I found a bug Nagato..
It's near the ending, spoiler!
In the true ending, when you get the email, it says "if you want to save [my name: Alex] come and meet me the door is open".
I left Ren as the original girlfriend name, so I think it should say "if you want to save [girlfriend name: Ren] come and meet me the door is open".

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, you're right. I must've fat fingered that one, since I definitely wrote <A> (player's name) instead of <B> (girlfriend's name). Thanks! I'll upload a new patch.

Edit: Fixed! Same URL as before that's in the first post. I won't bump major versions or URL unless I make a significant change probably.
Thanks but the archive/patch didn't change at all on that mediafire link..
readme inside the archive still says newer is 1.11 and the xdelta md5 didn't change..

TobiasAmaranth

Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I encountered a black screen issue during:

5 Days Left - Hotel

Following a game segment with a spiral room. I restarted the game following that and still am unable to proceed. I have attached my save file. I am playing on an Acekard2

Oops, you're right. It should be updated now!

I'll try the 1.12, but I also want to add that there were several lines in the 6 Days Left University scene (pre-selection) that fail to use the custom secondary male's name. Instead, hardcoded Yuuto is used for the whole scene.

Attachments

• 4133 - Nanashi no Game Me (English).sav.txt
    512 KB · Views: 245
Last edited by TobiasAmaranth,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, explain the process