OP
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
Released Download 1.0.5.10
* fixes the download problems for most users (appdata still seems to be broken, will look into that. @Rinnegatamante if you could test and make sure it doesnt work would be great).

FYI: You need to update manually, UNLESS you run a version pre 1.0.5.*.
(Also, if people could PM me their DownloadMii.log file(created at the root of the SDCard) would be great (only do it if the app freezes or crashes :P ))

Thanks.

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
* fixes the download problems for most users (appdata still seems to be broken, will look into that. @Rinnegatamante if you could test and make sure it doesnt work would be great).

(Also, if people could PM me their DownloadMii.log file(created at the root of the SDCard) would be great (only do it if the app freezes or crashes :P ))

Thanks.

I'm not using latest libctru version but libz.a i posted you in Homebrew Development thread is compiled with this params:
Code:
ARCH    :=    -march=armv6k -mtune=mpcore -mfloat-abi=hard

CFLAGS    :=    -g -Wall -O2 -mword-relocations \
            -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math \
            $(ARCH)

CFLAGS    +=    $(INCLUDE) -DARM11 -D_3DS

CXXFLAGS    := $(CFLAGS) -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -std=gnu++11

ASFLAGS    :=    -g $(ARCH)
LDFLAGS    =    -specs=3dsx.specs -g $(ARCH) -Wl,-Map,$(notdir $*.map)

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey you've probably been asked this before but reading 24 pages is a bit much

Is there ever going to be a .3ds or .cia release? If not, how may I use this if I have a Gateway but no copy of cubic ninja?

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey you've probably been asked this before but reading 24 pages is a bit much

Is there ever going to be a .3ds or .cia release? If not, how may I use this if I have a Gateway but no copy of cubic ninja?

DO WHAT YOU WANT, CAU-you know what? I don't feel like making that joke... You could use a .3ds or .cia of Cubic Ninja as long as EmuNAND is on 9.2 or below.

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

Thanks.

I started porting unrarlib we use with fex module with lpp-c++ to lpp-3ds but there are few bugs on the road (for example no dir creation, crash with some files inside RARs, no support for big compressed files) but, if it will be fixxed (maybe some help could be usefull), you can use it instead of zlib.
https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/lpp-3ds/commit/77a9ca984d1a6231c2fd9d4ccee1ad21cd548636

Reactions: filfat

Hashtastrophe

Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BcAfnux.gif

It works without causing a reset!

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Sweden
Alright, I'm currently on a cia version of DownloadMii(it will still only download .3dsx applications and possibly themes in the future).
So I were wondering if somebody with some 3D modeling skills could create a nice banner for the app?
I'm looking for a banner where the whole logo is 3D and spins, however the DMII Icon spins a tad faster than the text :)

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Sweden
I just wanted to update ya'll, I'm currently working on a UI library for the Nintendo 3DS that will help DownloadMii quite a lot. for example it uses the GPU for rendering, it's (currently) quite fast and is planned to be multi threaded :)

Now, I have a few things to implement like TTF support (unless xerpi adds that to sf2dlib), etc. Hopefully the library (which is currently closed source but will become open source when its useful) will be in alpha by the end of next month, depending on how much of an ass my next few clients are :D

here is a picture i took of what I had a few days ago (it doesn't look like much, but thats because i started rewriting everything when xerpi released his library)
eoMabdz.jpg

Hashtastrophe

Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just wanted to update ya'll, I'm currently working on a UI library for the Nintendo 3DS that will help DownloadMii quite a lot. for example it uses the GPU for rendering, it's (currently) quite fast and is planned to be multi threaded :)

Now, I have a few things to implement like TTF support (unless xerpi adds that to sf2dlib), etc. Hopefully the library (which is currently closed source but will become open source when its useful) will be in alpha by the end of next month, depending on how much of an ass my next few clients are :D

here is a picture i took of what I had a few days ago (it doesn't look like much, but thats because i started rewriting everything when xerpi released his library)
why hello thar windows 10

Can't wait for DownloadMii to finally get a UI that actually responds lol. I can never tell if I mistapped or if the system froze unless I stare at the time to make sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn