ROM Hack [Release] Yo-kai Watch save data decrypter / encrypter

Rikko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi Guys! I extracted the Save with SaveDataFiler, but When I try to inject it, te game gives me an error, "unable to recognize save data". Even injecting without making any changes to the save, gives me that error. I tried erasing and reinstalling the game, but it doesn't work.. Any ideas? Please I don't wanna lose all my progress :( And thanks!

use savedatafiler to delete the secure value

You saved my Life! <3
Thanks!

Last edited by Rikko,

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Weird, I'm having error 202 but I decrypted the save with Python. It can read the encrypted file but not the decrypted one....
I'm using --yw2 because I have the US version 1.x, it should work

edit: nvm next time i'll read better :glare:

Last edited by MasterLel,

Feenie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I kind of need some help. I tried to add Drizzelda and Ray O' Light to my game, along with Pinkipoo's Soul, but neither Drizzelda or Ray O' Light showed up in game, and my Sailornyan somehow vanished and turned into a level 0 Pandle. Please help if you can.

PolarPeridot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I kind of need some help. I tried to add Drizzelda and Ray O' Light to my game, along with Pinkipoo's Soul, but neither Drizzelda or Ray O' Light showed up in game, and my Sailornyan somehow vanished and turned into a level 0 Pandle. Please help if you can.
Make sure you click "Auto Number" and "Update Yo-Kai Index" so they'll show up.

Also, I added in the items you get from linking up games (the Sushi and Tempura items, the items for the S ranks of Jibanyan, Komasan, and Komajiro, the White Dog Membership Card and Red Cat Membership Card for B Jibanyan, B Komasan, and B USApyon, the item you get for linking with Sangokushi, the Puni Puni Orb for Puninyan/Punikoma, and the Wobble Egg for Tamago no Kimi) but none of the Yo-Kai associated with having these items appear. Help please? Is there something I need to do to make it where they appear?

aruna

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
58dd3503fa5a6aaee22b775ee06969bc.png

in the list which one is yokai 2 fleshy souls and bony spirit? and while the save editor in japan?

icegcool

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I have a problem with my yokaiwatch 2 eu save after editing the game say dont find save can someone help me in german please?

Rikko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You have to delete the secure value before injecting the edited data

Excuse me, could you tell me exactly how to inject a Gettogumi Save? Each time I try to inject it, it recognizes the save, but when I enter it indicates a message that the data is corrupted and returns me to the title screen. And the strange thing is that same Save could put it in another console. Which Save Manager do you recommend? I'm using SaveDataFiler. And when extracting, only the ExtData is extracted? Thanks for your help!

neko00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Excuse me, could you tell me exactly how to inject a Gettogumi Save? Each time I try to inject it, it recognizes the save, but when I enter it indicates a message that the data is corrupted and returns me to the title screen. And the strange thing is that same Save could put it in another console. Which Save Manager do you recommend? I'm using SaveDataFiler. And when extracting, only the ExtData is extracted? Thanks for your help!
Yes, you should use jksv instead because it removes the secure value by default and it won't give you the corrupt data error message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended