ROM Hack [Release] Yo-kai Watch save data decrypter / encrypter

Iro3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Will I get ban using the save editor on Yokai watch 2 fleshy souls usa 1.1? Do I still need to decrypt save when I use the save editor?

Last edited by Iro3,

togenyan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There aren't any forms to get the items works? I want to get they without having to buy the game again but digitally and I don't want to get Sailornyan/Robonyan F by trade or save editing, I want to befriend they.
You have to install the DLC title 0004008C0019A900 somehow.

Do I still need to decrypt save when I use the save editor?
No.

Reactions: Feroz El Mejor

Iro3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, unless you edit your yokai way too much like crazy,of course. And yes, it will work.
How about editing level and leveling soultimate etc and adding yokai that I don't have?
How ev and iv work in this game?

Last edited by Iro3,

LukySplatoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
upload_2017-1-28_13-40-31.png

What number I put in #1 and #2? please @togenyan

Last edited by LukySplatoon,

Iro3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you add an Yo-Kai, do auto number then apply, if you replace one, just click apply. Remember that Yo Kai in your party might have swapped with ones in your Eyepo but they will still be there in the Eyepo
How IV and EV work here what is the max IV and EV per stats? Can I make my holy exporb to 99?

Droner

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yo, I am running into some trouble here. Basically I am trying to edit the yokai's IVs to make them fit better their role(More IV of a certain stat they need), but I am not adding extra points or anything, I am literally replacing points from a spot to another. But even after clicking "apply" and moving into the game, the changes aren't there, instead their IVs get randomized. Is there a specific way to edit IVs to actually make them work in-game?

Okiri

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm wondering, which file I'm supposed to edit? I'm using CTR DataFiler and when I replace the EXT file with the one I edit it doesn't show in game, like if I hadnt do anything. Is it the Ext data or the user save data?

neko00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm wondering, which file I'm supposed to edit? I'm using CTR DataFiler and when I replace the EXT file with the one I edit it doesn't show in game, like if I hadnt do anything. Is it the Ext data or the user save data?
user save data

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s