Homebrew Official [RELEASE] WUP Installer GX2 RPX Channel

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, can someone test if repacking a VC N64 title with a custom rom of your choice using latest nuspacker and installing with Wupinstaller GX2 (or wupinstaller y mode) gives you an error 0xFFFBFFFA ?

CalebW

Fellow Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, I've installed the channel, but every time I try to use the channel I am presented with an error code 199-9999 and I have to reboot.

CalebW

Fellow Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, I've installed the channel, but every time I try to use the channel I am presented with an error code 199-9999 and I have to reboot.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I know this seems to be known already and all: But I am really confused to why does this work only from USB. it was a confusing thing to me for a long time. I personally do not have one; but friends have black Wii U's, so there is really no reason to keep it USB only, unless there is some... Very weird Wii U things going on making this something that just for now has to be kept as it is.

a great thing otherwise, thanks for this, modded Wii U has never been as awesome without this!

dj_skual

Code & Mix
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Channel and .elf updated to v1.3 rev21:

* added scroll to long title if entrie selected (issue 1)
* Fixed problem with Nand install and not booting if no usb connected:
Changed titleID from "0005000057555000" to "0005000010575550", also you need to uninstall completely and reinstall the new version.
(issue 2, thx to Aurora Wright)

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
cache clear probably m8

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Capture.PNG

Maxunit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I updated to the latest WUP-Installer GX2 yesterday and now, whenever I install a batch of games (base game + update), it freezes my WiiU after everything is finished. I get a black screen on my gamepad and one my monitor with a few white pixels. Force-reboot is the only way to get it working again. Everything installs fine, tho.

EDIT: I install to a USB HDD (Western Digital Elements). It had no issues with v1.0 rev15

Last edited by Maxunit,

Kermosil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

WUP Installer GX2 doesn't recognize my Lacie 1TB HDD if its formatted to FAT32, it only finds it if it is WBFS, what I'm doing wrong here?

Gamepplayer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got the update for mario maker but dont have the game i followed the advise but stumped when i could figure out why the game wasn't in.
install-wii-u-games-dlc-and-updates-using-wii-u-wup-installer-y-mod.15048 from digiex

can someone help me with getting the game in?

Dartinho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, is there a way to update/create a new version of Wup installer wich support Wiimote and/or Pro controller? Wii u gamepad are fragile and hard to replace and I'm stuck since Wiimote/pro controller is not supported. I tried with The HID to VPAD but freeze your wup installer (all versions) gx2, 1.0 and 1.3 ; even the Wiiu usb helper transfer tool elf, I dońt know what to do!!

I'm having the same problem. I just have a X360 controller that I use through HID to vPAD and a Wiimote. Without a Wii U Gamepad, I can't use WUP installer and I can't install anything. WUP Installer Y Mod already shows all the options on the TV screen. If you guys could make WUP Installer support Wiimote it would just save my life.

Killem2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to back up my copy of Lego Hobbit. I have the Haxchi exploit completed on the Brain Age game. I was able to successfully dump the game to my sd card.

I started up the WUP Installer GX 2, and it asked where I wanted to put it, (external SSD for me) and it began to install. I left the room at like 45%, came back and the console was still on, but the wii pad was off, the input was not detected on the tv. I force powered it off.

It booted back up fine but I have no installed copy of the hobbit yet. To recap all I have done so far with this wii is:

Followed steps 1-3 on the

gbatemp.net threads guide-community-noob-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.451297

Then installed the Disc2app
Dumped Lego Hobbit to SD Card
Downloaded WUP Installer GX 2 and installed it.
Ran it

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Can i use Wup Installer without a touchscreen? My gamepad works, but cant use the touch screen. Is it doable? (cant test for now)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat