Homebrew Official [RELEASE] WUP Installer GX2 RPX Channel

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
It would be awesome to have an option "Move successful installations to 'installed' folder"

Frequently I copy a lot of things and doesn't install everything at once. After a few days, I forget what was installed or not and have to install again.
I agree....

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can we have more than one install folder on the SD card, i.e., if we're installing multiple games? That wasn't made clear in the OP.

Yes,

Install/gamefolder1
Install/gamefolder2
Install/gamefolder3

Etc, name them at will.

I had

BOT
DLC
UPDATE

folders in my install folder, as example.

Reactions: the_randomizer

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello, good evening, hope you can help me out here.

I'm trying to run the browse method. Runing loadiine.ovh to launch The HBL to run Mocha. and then same procedure to run WUP Installer. The issue i have is after selecting the game (virtual console, mario maker, smash, any game) and installing to USB, I get an error saying "No USB Storage Attached" when it comes to copy it into the USB.

Must say that all USB Devices i have tried, have all been formatted on the WiiU before the procedure, and also been checked in "File Management" in settings to verify that the system detects them.

So far I've tried with an external HDD with an Y USB cable as power supply, and a 8gb Kingston USB Flash Drive. Both of them had the same Error.

Is there something I am doing wrong? Is there any compatibility list of USB Devices? Is there a USB port to use for this procedure?

Any help you can give me will be very much appretiated.

Thanks

Last edited by ArgoRV,

IiZabrakiI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I really hope this is the right place.
Hope someone has some idea of what i can do.
The issue is that i can't install from the SD card to USB HDD.
I am using WUP Installer GX2 Injected Channel that i put onto the USB by installing to the NAND and moving it over to the USB HDD.

A couple days ago i had installed 2 games successfully onto the USB, I then went to install a few games at once and got some kind of Error (forgot to write down Error Number).
Restarted the Wii U everything was fine. Then i went to install the games one at a time but it wouldn't let me install to USB however I can still install to the NAND.
Just trying to see if there is something I can do to fix the issue to get back the full functionality.

Any suggestions or questions or help would be very much appreciated.

Edit: Sorry I should mention that there is no error, WUP Installer just says installing and sits at 0% and 0/0MB. Have let it sit for quite some time also.
One thing to note is that with the HBL Version the Only way out of this hang up is to get up and hard reset the Wii U However With the Channel version I can just hit the Home button and Close the App.

Last edited by IiZabrakiI,

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting an error when I try to launch the channel version and have to force shutdown the Wii U. I had no issues until I installed CBHC. The Homebrew Loader works fine though. I am using r20.

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I really hope this is the right place.
Hope someone has some idea of what i can do.
The issue is that i can't install from the SD card to USB HDD.
I am using WUP Installer GX2 Injected Channel that i put onto the USB by installing to the NAND and moving it over to the USB HDD.

A couple days ago i had installed 2 games successfully onto the USB, I then went to install a few games at once and got some kind of Error (forgot to write down Error Number).
Restarted the Wii U everything was fine. Then i went to install the games one at a time but it wouldn't let me install to USB however I can still install to the NAND.
Just trying to see if there is something I can do to fix the issue to get back the full functionality.

Any suggestions or questions or help would be very much appreciated.

Edit: Sorry I should mention that there is no error, WUP Installer just says installing and sits at 0% and 0/0MB. Have let it sit for quite some time also.
One thing to note is that with the HBL Version the Only way out of this hang up is to get up and hard reset the Wii U However With the Channel version I can just hit the Home button and Close the App.
I find that plugging my hard drive into slot 2 works better, but sometimes the installation hangs and just never finishes. Really annoying if you ask me. Sometimes I can get it to work though. I was able to completely install Xenoblade Chronicles X(about 21 GB) as well as its update and DLC(about 11 GB) without any issues. I don't really think WUP Installer GX2 is the problem though. I have a hard time moving stuff from Nand to USB sometimes too. The Wii U's USB drives and formats(WFS) just really suck.

vrobec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Working very good for WiiU and VC games. Installed them without any problem.
But when I try to install GC games I'm getting this error:

Verify WUP files are correct & complete.

Just to notice. The WiiU USB Helper prepared the SD card and the supplied image file, and I can transport it to my SD Card.

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Working very good for WiiU and VC games. Installed them without any problem.
But when I try to install GC games I'm getting this error:

Verify WUP files are correct & complete.

Just to notice. The WiiU USB Helper prepared the SD card and the supplied image file, and I can transport it to my SD Card.
This sounds like an SD Card error. Make sure your SD Card has no corruptions on it. I had this problem once and evn after having Wii U USB Helper install the stuff to my SD Card, I got this error. When putting the SD Card back into my computer, the folders were there, but all of the files were gone, yet the SD Card read like they were still taking up the memory on it.

vrobec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply. I think it's not the SD card because every Wii U and VC title installed fine from it. The region is ok too.

zatteo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I get the same error. I've succesfully installed about 20 games, but now displays the message "Confirm complete WUP files are in the folder" on everything I try to install. I've reformatted the SD (fat32/32kb) two times, but no way.
Thank you.

Last edited by zatteo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over