Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just meant no joystick and no gyro, d-pad and basic buttons seem to work. Go check out the thread where they are working on nfs2iso2nfs.

You don't need to put anything in the JNUStool folder, it doesn't check for existing files and auto-downloads them all from scratch. Some of the file sizes show as zero because they are small and the program rounds the sizes that it displays kinda funny. The only thing you need to do is put your game file, iconTex and bootTvTex files in the SOURCE_FILES folder, nothing else.
I got 1.0.5 to work, and it was my internet connection that was the problem, I use a phone with foxfi and it must not like the connection, it built Fire Emblem 10 nicely, but the dpad is turned sideways when using the game pad to emulate classic controller, I saw on the other thread that there is a fw patch that fixes this, any chance of implementing this in the next version?

monta990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got 1.0.5 to work, and it was my internet connection that was the problem, I use a phone with foxfi and it must not like the connection, it built Fire Emblem 10 nicely, but the dpad is turned sideways when using the game pad to emulate classic controller, I saw on the other thread that there is a fw patch that fixes this, any chance of implementing this in the next version?
i have the same problem.

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
the controls are upside down on - metal slug anthology. The game is made for wiimote to be played sideways. Thats All i wanted to say. thanks

BossRoss93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm assuming I need to be using CFW for this right? I'm unable to install after using haxchi then choosing WUP installer Y. I haven't been around the Wii U scene in a while. I think that how I was doing it only works for like, legitimate titles? Idk. Maybe I need a sig patcher? I just feel like there is a step I am missing.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm assuming I need to be using CFW for this right? I'm unable to install after using haxchi then choosing WUP installer Y. I haven't been around the Wii U scene in a while. I think that how I was doing it only works for like, legitimate titles? Idk. Maybe I need a sig patcher? I just feel like there is a step I am missing.

I'd update Haxchi to the version of Haxchi with CFW.

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beautiful work!!!! This is amazing stuff.
Is there any hope of say extracting a wiiware game from a .wad or from a nand dump and installing that?

Another question, if I pick the option to use the pad as a classic controller, can I not use a classic controller in port one then?

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a script like this for NDS injection or even a guide? I can't find an up to date guide on how to inject NDS games.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With nds all you have to do is edit the meta.xml to change the title id and zip your ds rom and name it rom.zip and change your icons, there is a script here somewhere though

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With nds all you have to do is edit the meta.xml to change the title id and zip your ds rom and name it rom.zip and change your icons, there is a script here somewhere though
I read somewhere that's all you needed to do, but I was wondering about icons as well. But thanks for helping me make sure that was the right way to do it.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the icons, all you have to do is make sure the sizes are correct, and have transparency on the icon but not on the drc or tv images.

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The script works flawlessly for converting ISO to installable WiiU Game.
However, I tried with New Super Mario Bros Wii and chose 'Yes' in the command line to enable GamePad, but still the game didn't work with gamepad.

Thanks for the good work!

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: fmhugo and depaul

Speshe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you so much for putting this script together and working hard to update it, you are a legend !!
I wish a script this effective and easy existed for injecting SNES Roms, imagine an all in one script with nice GUI that allowed you to inject wii, wads, snes, gba now that would be awesome !!

Thank again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs