Homebrew Official [RELEASE] WiiU-Keyboard

D

Deleted User

Im guessing to get access to the real wii u keyboard we would need IOSU stuffz, im not really amazing at the wii u homebrew scene but thats what im guessing. Although i think i might have seen a homebrew app use it before. Idk
@QuarkTheAwesome initially reversed Nintendo's keyboard library, but had trouble getting it to work because it is a C++ function, rather than the C functions that OSDynLoad can export.

Once us devs figure out how to actually use it, it can be done with kernel-level access.

Reactions: cearp
Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
@QuarkTheAwesome initially reversed Nintendo's keyboard library, but had trouble getting it to work because it is a C++ function, rather than the C functions that OSDynLoad can export.

Once us devs figure out how to actually use it, it can be done with kernel-level access.
You can DynLoad them just fine; but finding out what each argument does has proved basically insane. Now that I think of it; you might need wut to get it working (similar to the home menu overlay).
I'm probably better off searching for an app that uses swkbd and REing that instead of REing swkbd itself.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China