Homebrew Official [RELEASE]WII U USB Helper Transfer Tool (FTP+WUP all in one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapphireFurr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a problem with wii u usb helper when i try and launch a game through the emulation cemu player it gives me a error and then crashes and i dont know how to fix it

Kat.ph.to.so.sx/login

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2c37bba1d41492377dd149a206d5af4d.png

mostafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi

i have 2 questions

1 . how to inject save file by Wiiu_USB_Helper & Wiiu_USB_helper_transfer_tools
i can get backUP from my save games but i dont inject save files that downloaded from this link
if i want inject save file first must delete current save file and then inject downloaded save file ?
how to use the save files that downloaded from this link ?

2 . can i inject usa_save_file to a usa_game that install on EUR console ?
if i do above action may be my console will be breaked ?

thanks

upload_2017-9-18_3-44-0.png upload_2017-9-18_3-46-32.png

Last edited by mostafa,

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I start IOSUHAX to get the speed boost? I followed the instructions at wiiu.guide to hack my Wii U but skipped the part about installing CBHC because I didn't like all the brick warnings. So what I do is I start up my Wii U, click on Haxchi, load up Homebrew Launcher, and choose Wii USB Helper Transfer tool. But I noticed that it said it wasn't using the IOSUHAX speed boost. Does regular Haxchi not have the IOSUHAX in it? I can also launch Mocha CFW from the Homebrew Launcher and thought maybe I had to run it for the IOSUHAX. But after loading up Mocha my Wii U told me that it was ready to install an update. I didn't want to accept the update since I'm still on 5.5.1 so I just powered down my Wii U. I'm fairly new to the Wii U hacking scene and any tips or advice would be very helpful. Thank you.

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Hikari06 the retroarch forwarder doesn't seem to work. it reboots back to the wii u menu. I have the latest stable version of retroarch. (standalone, with files in sd:wiiu/retroarch and sd:/retroarch) it loads fine through the HBL

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
How do I start IOSUHAX to get the speed boost? I followed the instructions at wiiu.guide to hack my Wii U but skipped the part about installing CBHC because I didn't like all the brick warnings. So what I do is I start up my Wii U, click on Haxchi, load up Homebrew Launcher, and choose Wii USB Helper Transfer tool. But I noticed that it said it wasn't using the IOSUHAX speed boost. Does regular Haxchi not have the IOSUHAX in it? I can also launch Mocha CFW from the Homebrew Launcher and thought maybe I had to run it for the IOSUHAX. But after loading up Mocha my Wii U told me that it was ready to install an update. I didn't want to accept the update since I'm still on 5.5.1 so I just powered down my Wii U. I'm fairly new to the Wii U hacking scene and any tips or advice would be very helpful. Thank you.
Yes you need to run Mocha to have the IOSUHAX speedboost.
If your Wii U asks you to update that means you do not have blocked updates, which you should do asap :
https://github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki/1:-Blocking-Updates-From-Nintendo
@Hikari06 the retroarch forwarder doesn't seem to work. it reboots back to the wii u menu. I have the latest stable version of retroarch. (standalone, with files in sd:wiiu/retroarch and sd:/retroarch) it loads fine through the HBL
Thanks for the input. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to reproduce the issue on my end. The forwarder is exactly the same as this one https://gbatemp.net/threads/retroarch-wiiu-wip.447670/ so I'm not sure what's going on.

Reactions: Clutz450

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the tip. I was a bit confused about the update because I knew I had set the DNS settings. But then I remembered that I switched Internet providers and has to set up my Internet again and forgot to redo the DNS settings. So that's all fixed now.

Wii_U_Newb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you need to run Mocha to have the IOSUHAX speedboost.

The entire Wii USB Helper tool is great. Is there a way to get more than 1MB/s (even with IOSUHAX speedboost) using the Transfer tool??

My U is right next to the router and running a speed test from the U browser shows a transfer rate of around 20 MB/s so I know it's not a problem with wifi strength. The PC I transfer from is connected to the same router via Gigabit Ethernet and has no problem transferring at full Gigabit speeds to all Gigabit devices on the LAN. Of corse I am not expecting to get that to the U I doubt it can write to the SD card at 1/3 that speed but maybe 20 MB/s would be nice. The same limitation seems to exist with ftpiiu (all versions).

Thanks

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
How do these two apps find each other? I try but they won't, and I can't enter IP manually...

so I have to use filezilla lol

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Usually if the app cannot find your wii u it's because it's blocked by your firewall.
Make sure to add an exception for Wii_U_USB_Helper.exe

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Usually if the app cannot find your wii u it's because it's blocked by your firewall.
Make sure to add an exception for Wii_U_USB_Helper.exe

that was it thanks. can you not make it trigger the dialogue from windows firewall asking if it should be allowed through like a tons of games and apps do? even my own dirty java projects trigger it.

Van28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there any way to do the sd preparation manually?
i have my sd connected to an hub so i can't select it

black_zac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i have a couple questions... I dont have iosuhax or mocha will this still work for me? (i have haxchi). And how do I make it transfer from my computer to the sd on my wii u through the application?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i have a couple questions... I dont have iosuhax or mocha will this still work for me? (i have haxchi). And how do I make it transfer from my computer to the sd on my wii u through the application?
Yes it will work.
Copy the game folder, and isntall it on the wiiu using WUp Installer G2X.

charleskimble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any update on the possibility of deleting the image after install, for batch installations? Is this still a feature you're considering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...