Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the application automatically update itself after the next time its used or do we have to manually reinstall from the download link everytime?

Just want to make sure.

redia

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Does the application automatically update itself after the next time its used or do we have to manually reinstall from the download link everytime?

Just want to make sure.
RemixDeluxe,
it usually update when starting. I believe Hikari choose this way to do to make sure everyone is using the latest version upon restart.

R

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

bluke

Trophies
XP
Country
How to manually install. I got power down while update. Now it can't start and also re-install.

z0nvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello
I have an issue downloading a couple of games. Captain Toad Treasure Tracker [00050000-10180600] and Mario Party 10 [00050000-10162D00]. I can't pass file #11 of 13 in Toad's game (527.303 MB) and file #102 of 105 in Mario's game (531.759 MB). Those are the first two big files in the list of files for each game. I get an exception error 'Acc004d0c2a46c7e15d364b648ca35ed64' at a random progress for such files. I've attached some pictures. After the app fails and try to re-download that file 10 times it will finally give up and stop the downloading showing a window notification with the error. Anyone else having the same problem? I'm afraid could be some other app interfering or something related to my specific windows 7 setup, I'm not running any antivirus. I´ll try downloading the same games in another win 7 computer later today. I'm on 6.1.128 version
wii u usb helper error_after_10_retries.JPG
wii u usb helper error_Captain_Toad.JPG
wii u usb helper error_Mario_Party_10.JPG

Last edited by z0nvy,

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hello
I have an issue downloading a couple of games. Captain Toad Treasure Tracker [00050000-10180600] and Mario Party 10 [00050000-10162D00]. I can't pass file #11 of 13 in Toad's game (527.303 MB) and file #102 of 105 in Mario's game (531.759 MB). Those are the first two big files in the list of files for each game. I get an exception error 'Acc004d0c2a46c7e15d364b648ca35ed64' at a random progress for such files. I've attached some pictures. After the app fails and try to re-download that file 10 times it will finally give up and stop the downloading showing a window notification with the error. Anyone else having the same problem? I'm afraid could be some other app interfering or something related to my specific windows 7 setup, I'm not running any antivirus. I´ll try downloading the same games in another win 7 computer later today. I'm on 6.1.128 versionView attachment 74082 View attachment 74083 View attachment 74084
According to the log you are encountering a timeout error, which is triggered in case the app fails to receive data within 15 seconds. I would recommend checking your internet connection and see if the issue happens with other games as well.

Reactions: z0nvy

z0nvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
According to the log you are encountering a timeout error, which is triggered in case the app fails to receive data within 15 seconds. I would recommend checking your internet connection and see if the issue happens with other games as well.
You are right, I went to another home were they have a different Internet provider and tried from my sister's laptop. it's not as bad here. It just downloaded file #11 of Toad's game and it threw the same error on file #12 (around 500 MB file size) the first time but after a second re-try, it completed fine. Looks like I'll be able to download fine here. I'll reboot and check my router at home later. Thanks for the support! Great design and functionality! Congratulations :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

thatsage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
"Application validation did not succeed. Unable to continue". Tried Administrator mode too. 64bit Windows 10. What could it be? This is a relatively fresh install of windows.

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 10.0.14393.0 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000
System.Deployment.dll : 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
clr.dll : 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
dfdll.dll : 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
dfshim.dll : 10.0.14393.0 (rs1_release.160715-1616)

SOURCES
Deployment url : http://application.wiiuusbhelper.com/WiiU_USB_Helper.application
Server : cloudflare-nginx
Deployment Provider url : http://application.wiiuusbhelper.com/WiiU_USB_Helper.application
Application url : http://application.wiiuusbhelper.co...Helper_0_6_1_131/WiiU_USB_Helper.exe.manifest

IDENTITIES
Deployment Identity : WiiU_USB_Helper.application, Version=0.6.1.131, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=msil
Application Identity : WiiU_USB_Helper.exe, Version=0.6.1.131, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=msil, type=win32

APPLICATION SUMMARY
* Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of http://application.wiiuusbhelper.com/WiiU_USB_Helper.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ File, logo2T.png.ico, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
* The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.
* The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:15] : Activation of http://application.wiiuusbhelper.com/WiiU_USB_Helper.application has started.
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:16] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:16] : Installation of the application has started.
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:16] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:18] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:18] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:36] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
- File, logo2T.png.ico, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, Hash hash)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, HashCollection hashCollection)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyComponents()
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
"Application validation did not succeed. Unable to continue". Tried Administrator mode too. 64bit Windows 10. What could it be? This is a relatively fresh install of windows.

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 10.0.14393.0 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000
System.Deployment.dll : 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
clr.dll : 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
dfdll.dll : 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
dfshim.dll : 10.0.14393.0 (rs1_release.160715-1616)

SOURCES
Deployment url : http://application.wiiuusbhelper.com/WiiU_USB_Helper.application
Deployment Provider url : http://application.wiiuusbhelper.com/WiiU_USB_Helper.application
Application url : http://application.wiiuusbhelper.com/Application Files/WiiU_USB_Helper_0_6_1_131/WiiU_USB_Helper.exe.manifest

IDENTITIES
Deployment Identity : WiiU_USB_Helper.application, Version=0.6.1.131, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=msil
Application Identity : WiiU_USB_Helper.exe, Version=0.6.1.131, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=msil, type=win32

APPLICATION SUMMARY
* Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of http://application.wiiuusbhelper.com/WiiU_USB_Helper.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ File, logo2T.png.ico, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:15] : Activation of http://application.wiiuusbhelper.com/WiiU_USB_Helper.application has started.
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:16] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:16] : Installation of the application has started.
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:16] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:18] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:18] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [09-Jan-17 16:35:36] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
- File, logo2T.png.ico, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, Hash hash)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, HashCollection hashCollection)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyComponents()
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
According to the log you are having an issue downloading some files which fail to pass the checksum verification. I suspect that something is preventing the installer from downloading the required resources. It might either be your antivirus which is preventing the files from being downloaded, or you ip address might trigger the anti DDOS protection on the server side.
Please try to access the following url in your browser first :
http://application.wiiuusbhelper.co...iU_USB_Helper_0_6_1_131/logo2T.png.ico.deploy

thatsage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
According to the log you are having an issue downloading some files which fail to pass the checksum verification. I suspect that something is preventing the installer from downloading the required resources. It might either be your antivirus which is preventing the files from being downloaded, or you ip address might trigger the anti DDOS protection on the server side.
Please try to access the following url in your browser first :
http://application.wiiuusbhelper.com/Application Files/WiiU_USB_Helper_0_6_1_131/logo2T.png.ico.deploy
Thanks for responding. Link seems to work fine, opens the ninja image. My antivirus is just the default windows defender. Tried turning it off for the download, didn't work. Is there an alternative setup I can download?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Thanks for responding. Link seems to work fine, opens the ninja image. My antivirus is just the default windows defender. Tried turning it off for the download, didn't work. Is there an alternative setup I can download?
The ninja image? What you are supposed to see is the app's logo.
In any case you can try to go to %localappdata% and rename Apps to Apps.old and then install again.

thatsage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The ninja image? What you are supposed to see is the app's logo.
In any case you can try to go to %localappdata% and rename Apps to Apps.old and then install again.
Yeah I meant the app logo.

Well that didn't work sadly :( It goes through the whole 18mb or so download and after it ends it just pops the same error again.

Megagamercr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone I downloaded assassins creed 3 and 4 both USA. The download finishes correctly but when I install them I get error messages. With other games works perfectly but with those two Im having issues. Has somebody had the same problem? ?

Last edited by Megagamercr,

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Yeah I meant the app logo.

Well that didn't work sadly :( It goes through the whole 18mb or so download and after it ends it just pops the same error again.
Alright in that case can you go to %localappdata%Apps\2.0\{RANDOM}\{RANDOM}\wiiu...., pack the content and send it to me so I can inspect it?
By the way if the installer did unpack the content you should be able to launch the app from there.
Hi everyone I downloaded assassins creed 3 and 4 both USA. The download finishes correctly but when I install them I get error meserror. With other games works perfectly but with those two Im having issues. Has somebody had the same problem? ?
Did you copy the game manually? If so, please make sure you don't have special characters like "©" in the path. You should always use the app's copy feature which removes these.

Last edited by Hikari06,

Megagamercr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright in that case can you go to %localappdata%Apps\2.0\{RANDOM}\{RANDOM}\wiiu...., pack the content and send it to me so I can inspect it?
By the way if the installer did unpack the content you should be able to launch the app from there.

Did you copy the game manually? If so, please make sure you don't have special characters like "©" in the path. You should always use the app's copy feature which removes these.
I didn't know thta Im going to try and let you know thanks

thatsage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Seems this is where the problem lies. There's a bunch of folders but no single file inside. I've uploaded the 2.0 folder and all in it if it helps. What a strange issue \:

I think I will try downloading the app on another PC and if what you say is true and the files will be in that path I will copy them to this one.

Attachments

• 2.0.7z
    244 bytes · Views: 160

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Seems this is where the problem lies. There's a bunch of folders but no single file inside. I've uploaded the 2.0 folder and all in it if it helps. What a strange issue \:

I think I will try downloading the app on another PC and if what you say is true and the files will be in that path I will copy them to this one.
Yeah unfortunately it looks like the installer does not unpack the files at all because it wont accept them. Please keep me posted on how it goes on the second computer. If that still doesn't work I can send you the files so you can use the application but unfortunately it won't be able to update automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality