Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledbylight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know the legal aspect of this in the US (if I'm using my own tickets I dumped from my games)? As far as dumping my own personal copies go, how does this compare because it's downloading a different copy? Tell me if this doesn't make sense :P

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Oh yeah I'm running it off of Mac with wine. Sorry, I should have said that earlier. I don't really know how wine works so I assumed it wouldn't really matter as long as my computer could emulate the application. Is there a fix?
Well thing is wine is not a perfect implementation of the Windows API, hence this kind of weird issues. The problem is that there isn't much I can do from I end. All I can recommend you is to update you wine runtime to the latest version. Also, if that's not already the case, use Microsoft's .net framework instead of mono.

Guess we can agree to disagree.
On another note, why is the download feature so clunky? It says that Smash is ready to be installed, yet the update is still downloading (and has been for at least 3 hours now. I'll chalk that up to Nintendo's crappy servers).
Most games can be installed/run without their updates (if you don't mind the nagging/delay), and some people prefer to do the updates on the WiiU itself. That's why just the game being complete is enough to count as 'ready to install'.

Although I understand why that's set up that way, I'd like to see an option to include current update / dlc as part of the criteria for categorizing in the left pane so titles with newer updates / dlc could show as partially downloaded (or some new category). An option like that seems like it would cover your case as well.
As pointed out by nexusmtz a game is marked as downloaded so long as the main files have been downloaded since almost all games (except BotW) do not require an update.

upload_2017-6-20_10-32-37.png

When the little tags "DLC" and "UPDATE" are orange, it means they have not been downloaded. They become green once the download is complete, so you can in fact know from the library view if a specific title has everything you wanted to
download.

Note :
upload_2017-6-20_10-34-49.png

In the compact view "Yes" indicates an item is available, "Ready" that is is in fact downloaded.

Last edited by Hikari06,

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was browsing the available 3DS games to download, and I noticed none of the main pokemon games were listed. I know for a fact at least one is on the eshop since my girlfriend downloaded it. I would assume all are on the eshop. Why aren't they downloadable with this?

Tovarishch_sobaka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me, Hikari06... I have Sony Vegas Pro 14.0 and my main language is English (I also know Russian!), so I would like to know if you still need someone for that trailer video. I also have Screen Recording software so it's no problem. Please write me back.

-Asriel

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
So I was browsing the available 3DS games to download, and I noticed none of the main pokemon games were listed. I know for a fact at least one is on the eshop since my girlfriend downloaded it. I would assume all are on the eshop. Why aren't they downloadable with this?
Try spelling it "pokémon" instead of "pokemon"

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try spelling it "pokémon" instead of "pokemon"
I was browsing all of them alphabetically, then searched just "pok" which brought up several games but not any from the main series. I browsed the freeshop app on the 3ds, and i noticed they have multiple regions listed. So maybe they are region free and therefore not showing up in your program when I have my region set to USA?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I was browsing all of them alphabetically, then searched just "pok" which brought up several games but not any from the main series. I browsed the freeshop app on the 3ds, and i noticed they have multiple regions listed. So maybe they are region free and therefore not showing up in your program when I have my region set to USA?

Ah yeah that's it, there is in fact a bug I haven't had the time to fix yet. Just go to the filters tab and check "eur'

Tovarishch_sobaka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to have the Wii U/3DS Games downloaded and extracted to a Network Device (a Drobo for instance) as I have the device connected, and I see it in File Explorer... However all that's listed in the "Select a Folder" menu is my C: Drive

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to have the Wii U/3DS Games downloaded and extracted to a Network Device (a Drobo for instance) as I have the device connected, and I see it in File Explorer... However all that's listed in the "Select a Folder" menu is my C: Drive
I don't know about a Drobo but the NAS I built myself shows up just fine under network when I'm selecting a folder.

Tovarishch_sobaka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should classify as an NAS, however I may be wrong. Thank you.
Actually no... It's not technically an NAS, as you don't see it under Сеть (or Network for English PC users), it's listed as a fully working, and mounted drive under Этот Компьютер (My Computer) as it is a sharespace. How Drobo works is that you have 5 drive bays, each with 3TB on each drive. Drobo then makes sharespaces (Plex_media, Web_Server, ect.) and you can then mount the sharespace and it appears as just another drive.

Plex_Media (//Drobo5N) (E: )

SaffronXL

The Grand Galactic Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yeah that's it, there is in fact a bug I haven't had the time to fix yet. Just go to the filters tab and check "eur'
Would really love to see that one fixed. Was totally driving me nuts until I figured what was going on.
Anyways, thanks for the app, its a real godsend

Onanghy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this application is wonderfull... is posible to add a section to transform loadiine games to usb installation or a section to transform differents formats...

for example: loadiine to usb / wud to usb is just and a idea.. good work with Wii U USB Helper...

shinobita

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't get how to disinstall it. I want to install it again,since it's crushing everytime I launch it (it ask me a ticket that I don't own,and then it close itself so I cannot use it)

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I don't get how to disinstall it. I want to install it again,since it's crushing everytime I launch it (it ask me a ticket that I don't own,and then it close itself so I cannot use it)
Well you have to input the url of that title key site, otherwise the application cannot work.

D

Deleted User

This question has probably already been answered but i'm not gonna be damned to look though all these pages for the answer, so if i'm using a USA Wii U, can I download a CFW Europe Wii U VC game, specifically, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, because I really wanna play it again after all this time.

I don't understand why whenever I write something, I sound so angry... Even when i'm not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass