Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the ORIGINAL Ticket from my Disc DarkSiders WarMastered

The Game In the WiiUSBHelper it needs CFW for Installation and Play.

My ticket not need CFW for installation nir Play

Can somebody contact to the WiiUSBHelper Staff and update the game with this ticket?
Wii U helper doesn't provide the tickets. That's why you have to put in "that ticket site" when you run it for the first time. Upload your ticket to that ticket site

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well just seen that Darksiders Warmaster Edition was Uploaded to Wii U USB Helper but in the wrong Region. Doe's anyone know if and when the US version will get Updated to USB Helper. My console is US and when picking the Region in the Program it only lets you pick the region your Wii U is From not Like PS3 where you can play any game from any region since Ps3 is not Region Locked. Is there anyway to Choose Multiple Regions in USB Helper? and will a EU game work on a US system.

rebelsst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are running CFW then you can play games from any region. In Wii U USB Helper, go to the filters screen and select all 3 regions to show all games.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are running CFW then you can play games from any region. In Wii U USB Helper, go to the filters screen and select all 3 regions to show all games.

Thanks Just fixed it. Now doe's anyone know of Trainers or How to edit the Darksiders games on wii u for stuff like Infinite Health , Magic , Souls , Upgrade points. I know this is Off Topic but I've already asked in other parts in Forum on this Site but have been given No Reply. Maybe because there is none out there or nobody is willing to make a trainer I don't know but hope 1 can and could be made for both games. I've play both on PS3 and PS4 and Now have them for Wii U but can't wait for D3 to come out in 2018 to bad D3 will not be getting a Wii U version.

AutoCad_UA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Darksiders Warmastered Edition [00050000101F9700] Wii U USB Helper edition - game have russian audio problem. What to do? Sound gliches, sound missing. Can anybody fix it?

Last edited by AutoCad_UA,

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Darksiders Warmastered Edition [00050000101F9700] Wii U USB Helper edition - game have russian audio problem. What to do? Sound gliches, sound missing. Can anybody fix it?
The game is downloaded as-is from the servers, no modifications are applied.
I'm unsure why you'd experience such issues but it might be because of your system.
Thanks for the reply.
In there there are tik files and many 0A9CA5434A9C3F10394DF44D4F4CEF8D5A585835 type of files.
But no png files there.
It is meant to work?
Well the files actually have hashed names because it's easier to maintain.
Most of them are indeed png files though.
Why would you want to edit them by the way?

fizdog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am curious on how to install games you downloaded? Using that network transfer tool is taking over 4 hrs and doesn't work on but 1 game out of the 4.

blimn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having problems downloading Pokken Tournament, it keeps downloading as data even though im clicking unpack. Please Help, I hope I am just being dumb.

drvipej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is downloaded as-is from the servers, no modifications are applied.
I'm unsure why you'd experience such issues but it might be because of your system.

Well the files actually have hashed names because it's easier to maintain.
Most of them are indeed png files though.
Why would you want to edit them by the way?

yes renaming them shows that they are banners, but no 3D covers.
I don't want to edit, i want to saver them from here

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible to download updates or DLCs for a game that is not available on NUS? For example, Call of Duty Ghosts has both DLC and patch available on that title keys site, but not the game itself. I have the game (from a wud), but can't figure out how to get the dlc or the patch.:unsure:

franchy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Are the "updates" real time? I`m trying to play Minecraft but it indicates there is an update needed. But I grabbed the latest update that is available on USB helper. Is there a delay on USB helper for the newest updates OR how does it work exactly.
OR can I take the dns block off and go online and get the game update?

Last edited by lukands,

drvipej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the "updates" real time? I`m trying to play Minecraft but it indicates there is an update needed. But I grabbed the latest update that is available on USB helper. Is there a delay on USB helper for the newest updates OR how does it work exactly.
from my un-educated guess but experience it is 99% close to real time. I have had the same experience with a few in the past.

franchy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
from my un-educated guess but experience it is 99% close to real time. I have had the same experience with a few in the past.

If the titles you are referring to are available on the eShop, then please allow some time for them to show up in the app. In fact, the application needs to cache a lot of data to provide you with banners,covers, descriptions... If one game has not been analysed by the app before being added to the site, it will not show up until its data has been collected, which can take up to 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1