[Release] Whack Mania --- Whack a mole around planets

So i have finally finished the port of a game I released a couple of years ago for IOS and Android called Whack Mania.
It is basically a Whack a Mole game but with very nice graphics (I worked with very professional people here) similar to Mario Galaxy. Instead of the classic game where the moles appear on holes on a plane here they appear around a planet and you need to rotate it in order to smash them. There are a few other game modes but I prefer you to take a look a give me your opinion :)

Here is a video of what the game is about

And here is a video of the 3ds version

Another video of one of the final bosses

You can find more info on my blog

-------------- Update (2016/04/10) ---------------------------------------------------------------

- Fixed crash on consoles with language not set on english or spanish
- Cleaned up resources
- Lefties can shoot with R trigger now
- Fixed several crashes when changing from one level to another
- Screeen swapping, the game can now be played in the bottom screen
- Added option for rotating the planet with the circle pad (disable drag planet on options)
- Fixed typo on the 1st screen
- Improved 3d effect
- Game now uses boths screen by extending the viewport

And here is the Download Link if you wanna give it a try
DOWNLOAD

Last edited by cebolleto, , Reason: fixed typos

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
One bug, and one suggestion

Whenever I beat the level, if I press the next button, or the level list button, the screen starts flashing black.
If I restart my 3ds, and go to the level selector it shows I beat the previous level and lets me play the next. Its just a little annoying to restart my 3ds after every level.

I am on ironhax 2.1, on a n3ds 9.9

Also, make the R button do the same as the L button. I'm not left handed, but it should help some people out

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Someone have this game working on n3DS? I'm on 9.0 and I can't get it working...
Nor EmuNand with CN in CIA, nor the Homebrew in CIA, nor on SysNand with CN on Sky3DS.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Someone have this game working on n3DS? I'm on 9.0 and I can't get it working...
Nor EmuNand with CN in CIA, nor the Homebrew in CIA, nor on SysNand with CN on Sky3DS.
You have to wait like 7 seconds on the black screen for it to load. Have you tried that?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
By "I can't get it working" I meant I have a freeze (and really more that 1mn) on the 2nd loading screen
Thats really weird. I have a n3ds xl on 9.0 and i have tested the ninjhax version and the cia one. The cia runs great and the ninjhax one freezes sometimes.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I resume:
- 3DSX Build : N3DS 9.0 EUR SysNand : Cubic Ninja 1.1b on Sky3DS : Crash/Reboot on the second loading screen (romfs.bin extracted or not, same thing).
- CIA Build : N3DS 9.0 EUR SysNand : Pasta 1.3 : Crash/Reboot on the second loading screen.
- CIA Build : N3DS 9.0 EUR SysNand : RxTool Latest Build : Crash/Reboot on the second loading screen.
- CIA Build : N3DS 9.0 EUR EmuNand : RxTool Latest Build : Crash/Reboot on the second loading screen.
- CIA Build : N3DS 9.0 EUR EmuNand : Gateway 3.4 : A Full Freeze.
- 3DS Build : N3DS 9.0 EUR EmuNand : Gateway 3.4 : A Full Freeze.

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I resume:
- 3DSX Build : N3DS 9.0 EUR SysNand : Cubic Ninja 1.1b on Sky3DS : Crash/Reboot on the second loading screen (romfs.bin extracted or not, same thing).
- CIA Build : N3DS 9.0 EUR SysNand : Pasta 1.3 : Crash/Reboot on the second loading screen.
- CIA Build : N3DS 9.0 EUR SysNand : RxTool Latest Build : Crash/Reboot on the second loading screen.
- CIA Build : N3DS 9.0 EUR EmuNand : RxTool Latest Build : Crash/Reboot on the second loading screen.
- CIA Build : N3DS 9.0 EUR EmuNand : Gateway 3.4 : A Full Freeze.
- 3DS Build : N3DS 9.0 EUR EmuNand : Gateway 3.4 : A Full Freeze.
Try redownloading the zip file... It seems like yours might of been corrupted?

cebolleto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone
I am currently on holidays, I'll be back in 2 weeks but until then there's nothing I can do

I really appreciate the testing you are doing here. Asia81 could you try Jumping Jack and tell me if it crashes between stages? Since they share the same code it could give me hint

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, could you extract the contents of the romfs.zip and delete it? It should load the resources directly from the game folder if there is no romfs.zip file

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone
I am currently on holidays, I'll be back in 2 weeks but until then there's nothing I can do

I really appreciate the testing you are doing here. Asia81 could you try Jumping Jack and tell me if it crashes between stages? Since they share the same code it could give me hint

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, could you extract the contents of the romfs.zip and delete it? It should load the resources directly from the game folder if there is no romfs.zip file

I already tried Jumping jack, and it's working fine! Plus, I love it <3

If I extract the romfs.zip, Do I need to put all files in the same folder that the 3DSX file or in a folder, himself in the same folder that the 3DSX?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool