Homebrew [Release] VirtuaNES for 3DS

Krem Quay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@bubble2k16 , would you like to add support for this game? It's 8MB big, and does not run in VirtuaNES:-YOU MAY NOT LINK TO ROMS- . It's a 200-in-1 plug'n'play that works in the latest FCEUX buildbot version.

Additionally, I've noticed that the 3DS sometiems has to restart when I attempt to change roms--do you know why?

Thanks

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@bubble2k16 , would you like to add support for this game? It's 8MB big, and does not run in VirtuaNES:-YOU MAY NOT LINK TO ROMS- . It's a 200-in-1 plug'n'play that works in the latest FCEUX buildbot version.

Additionally, I've noticed that the 3DS sometiems has to restart when I attempt to change roms--do you know why?

Thanks
Can you say what it's called? Admins already seem to have edited your post to follow the rules.

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, the emulator has problems with loading Famicom Wars and The Legend of Kage. With the former game, VirtuaNES cannot load it at all, meanwhile the latter game has a garbled title screen (See attached picture). I doubt the problem is with the ROMs themselves because Mesen opens them just fine with no such problems. Please, could this be looked into?
If it also needs to be said, these are the untranslated, Japanese versions of the ROMs.

Attachments

• 影の伝説.b001.bmp
    187.6 KB · Views: 478

kathy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there going to be a setting that can set controls to a global default? Using 3DS Y for B and 3DS B for A makes a lot more intuitive sense for me and I don't like having to change controls every time I play a new Mario 1 hack.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
guys, i installed cia version on my 3ds and it works flawlessly! i need to know is there also a plugin version for DSTwo?

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to sure about this statement since Tempgba runs pretty well and, well, the 3ds's solutions (mgba, ctragb) doesn't.
ok so turns out the DSTWO has a higher clock rate than the o3DS
Still, we also have gpsp. That runs very well provided you have a version of Retroarch where it doesn't crash.

bubble2k16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Releasing v1.02 to fix some of issues: :)

- Fixed bug in MMC5 mapper that was causing Castlevania 3's graphics to corrupt.
- Optimized rendering to 16-bit buffer to reduce cache misses, and minor optimizations for MMC5 rendering.
- Fixed occassional crashing bug when loading a ROM.

https://github.com/bubble2k16/emus3ds/releases/download/v1.02/virtuanes_3ds-v1.02.zip

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

going off of Dodain47's request, there are nes emulators that support roms from famiclones made by Waixing, is there any possibility you can add support to VirtuaNES for these?

The current version of VirtuaNES for 3DS has a lot of support for Waixing mappers. It may not cover the full set; but I have been playing some of those Waixing games. Do try and see if there are any games that don't work.

Is there going to be a setting that can set controls to a global default? Using 3DS Y for B and 3DS B for A makes a lot more intuitive sense for me and I don't like having to change controls every time I play a new Mario 1 hack.

You can set global button mappings for all games.

Thanks

Not sure if I will add support for that game. :) Really depends on whether the mapper is easy to implement. By the way, do try the latest version to see if the crashing bug is fixed.

For some reason, the emulator has problems with loading Famicom Wars and The Legend of Kage. With the former game, VirtuaNES cannot load it at all, meanwhile the latter game has a garbled title screen (See attached picture). I doubt the problem is with the ROMs themselves because Mesen opens them just fine with no such problems. Please, could this be looked into?
If it also needs to be said, these are the untranslated, Japanese versions of the ROMs.

I tried to run Kage no Densetsu and I don't have the garbled graphics problem. My version's file name is: Kage no Densetsu (J) [p1].nes.

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hi, nice nes emu for 3ds, im playing it on my n3ds xl

um I would like to use my existing nes saves from my pst nes emu to this one, however im not sure what format the save files should be for this emulator?
.sav or .zat? or something else?

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOLD THE PHONE! Just found the problem.
It appears that there are four Japanese versions of Legend of Kage for the Famicom. Just decided to load up both of our versions in Mesen, and the change is shown on the title screen. Your version (Kage no Densetsu (J) [p1].nes) was copywritten by FMG in 1987. My version (The Virtual Console release), however, says that it was copywritten by Taito Corp. in 1986. Now, quickly looking up FMG and their NES/Famicom releases takes me to RomNation where they list some releases with "FMG Pirate" in parenthesis. If that's anything to go by, I guessing that I'm using an official version of the game meanwhile you're using a bootleg copy. And, looking at selection of Japanese Legend of Kage roms, they have 4 different versions listed (Including one titled "Kage no Densetsu (J) (FMG Pirate) [p1]").

Now, with Famicom Wars, there are also four versions of the game available, but all of them are official release.

Last edited by porkiewpyne,
D

Deleted User

HOLD THE PHONE! Just found the problem.
It appears that there are four Japanese versions of Legend of Kage for the Famicom. Just decided to load up both of our versions in Mesen, and the change is shown on the title screen. Your version (Kage no Densetsu (J) [p1].nes) was copywritten by FMG in 1987. My version (The Virtual Console release), however, says that it was copywritten by Taito Corp. in 1986. Now, quickly looking up FMG and their NES/Famicom releases takes me to where they list some releases with "FMG Pirate" in parenthesis. If that's anything to go by, I guessing that I'm using an official version of the game meanwhile you're using a bootleg copy. And, looking at selection of Japanese Legend of Kage roms, they have 4 different versions listed (Including one titled "Kage no Densetsu (J) (FMG Pirate) [p1]").

Now, with Famicom Wars, there are also four versions of the game available, but all of them are official release.

You shouldn´t name the sites from where you got the roms from.:teach:

D

Deleted User

@bubble2k16 This is a list of glitches/bugs etc.. from games tested with VirtuaNES Version 1.01 & 1.02.
I used No-Intro Nes files for testing. The complete list is on the wiki.
I highly recommend to download the zipped Picture file below in the attachements!

A-S tested with VirtuaNES v1.01
T-Z tested with VirtuaNES v1.02

Adventures of Bayou Billy - EUR - Glitches on the Titlescreen. Heavy flicker.
Adventures of Dino Riki - USA - Heavy flicker.
Airwolf - USA - Heavy flicker.
Aladdin - EUR - The Game crashed during the first Level. Unplayable.
Alien Syndrome - JAP - Heavy Flicker.
Anticipation - EUR - Glitches on Screen.
Aoki Ookami to Shiroki Mejika - Genchou Hishi - JAP - O3DS: Framerate is 51-54 FPS without Frameskip on.
Argus - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Asmik-kun Land - JAP - Many Glitches on Screen.
Asterix - EUR - Many Glitches on Screen. Heavy flicker. Unplayable.

Bad Dudes - USA - Heavy Flicker.
Bad Dudes vs Dragon Ninja - EUR - Heavy Flicker.
Bandit Kings of Ancient China - USA - O3DS: Framerate is 49-59 FPS without Frameskip on.
Battletoads - EUR - Glitches on Screen. Some Slowdown and Heavy flicker.
Battletoads - Double Dragon - EUR - Some Slowdown and Heavy flicker.
Beauty and the Beast - EUR - Many Glitches on Screen. Unplayable.
Best of the Best - Championship Karate - EUR - Black Screen after boot. Unplayable.
Bikkuriman World - Gekitou Sei Senshi - JAP - I noticed some glitches during scrolling.
Bill Elliott´s NASCAR Challenge - USA - Glitches on some Racecourses.
Blaster Master - EUR & USA - Some Glitches on Screen.
Bloody Warriors - Shan-Go no Gyakushuu - JAP - Some Glitches during Scrolling.
Burai Fighter - EUR & JAP & USA - Heavy Flicker.

California Games - EUR - Many Glitches on Screen.
Castelian - EUR - Glitches on the Titlescreen.
Chaos World - JAP - Some Glitches during Scrolling.
Chibi Maruko-chan - Uki Uki Shopping - JAP - The Emulator is unable to load the ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Chou-Wakusei Senki - MetaFight - JAP - Glitches on Screen.
Cobra Triangle - EUR - Glitches on the Titlescreen. Heavy flicker during a race.
Columbus - Ougon no Yoake - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling. Heavy flicker.
Commando - USA - Glitches on Screen.
Crazy Climber - USA - The Controlls don´t work. I get the Message CC Strobe on the Touchscreen.

Daikoukai Jidai - JAP - O3DS: Framerate is 52-56 FPS without Frameskip on.
Danny Sullivan´s Indy Heat - EUR - Many Glitches. Heavy Flicker.
Darkman - EUR - Black Screen. The Game won´t boot. Unplayable.
Datach - Battle Rush - Build Up Robot Tournament - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Datach - Crayon Shin-chan - Ora to Poi Poi - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Datach - Dragon Ball Z - Gekitou Tenkaichi Budoukai - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Datach - J League Super Top Players - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Datach - SD Gundam - Gundam Wars -JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Datach - Ultraman Club - Supokon Fight! - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Datach - Yuu Yuu Hakusho - Bakutou Ankoku Bujutsukai - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Demon Sword - Release the Power - USA - A Green Vertical line on the left side of the Screen.
Dengeki - Big Bang! - JAP - The Screen is a bit cut off left and right.
Devil Man - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Dick Tracy - USA - Heavy flicker.
Die Hard - EUR & JAP & USA - Heavy flicker.
Digger - The Legend of the Lost City - USA - Some Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Digger T. Rock - The Legend of the Lost City - EUR - Many Glitches. Heavy flicker. Unplayable.
Digital Devil Story - Megami Tensei 2 - JAP - Glitches on Screen.
Doraemon - Giga Zombie no Gyakushuu - JAP - Some Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Double Dragon 2 - The Revenge - USA - Glitches below the Status Bar.
Double Dragon 3 - The Sacret Stones - USA - The Controlls don´t respond. Unplayable.
Double Moon Densetsu - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - USA - Heavy flicker.
Dragon Ball Z - Kyoushuu! Saiya Jin - USA - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Dragon Quest - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Dragon Quest 2 - Akuryou no Kamigami - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Dragon Quest 3 - Soshite Densetsu e... (Rev B) - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Dragon Quest 4 - Michibikareshi Monotachi - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Dragon Warrior 1-4 - USA - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Dream Master - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.

Eliminator Boat Duel - EUR - Glitches on Screen.
Elite - EUR - Many Glitches on Screen.
Elysion - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Empereur, L´ - JAP & USA - O3DS: Framerate is 50-55 FPS without Frameskip on.
Eric Cantona Football Challenge - Goal! 2 - EUR - Green Vertical line on the left side of the Screen.
Exed Exes - JAP - Glitches on Screen.

Famicom Jump - Eiyuu Retsuden - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Famicom Jump 2 - Saikyou no 7 Nin - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Family Boxing - JAP - Many Graphics like the Boxing Ring are missing. Unplayable.
Family Circuit - JAP - Many GFX Glitches on Screen. Unplayable.
Family Circuit 91 - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Family Tennis - JAP - Many GFX Glitches on Screen. Unplayable.
Famista 92 & 93 & 94 - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Fantasy Zone - JAP - Glitches on Screen.
Faria - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Faria - A World of Mystery & Danger - USA - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge - EUR - Many Glitches on Screen. Heavy flicker. Unplayable.
Fester´s Quest - EUR & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Final Fantasy (Rev B) - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Final Fantasy - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Final Fantasy 1 & 2 - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Final Fantasy 2 & 3 - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Fudou Myouou Den - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.

Galaxian (Rev A) - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Ganbare Goemon Gaiden - Kieta Ougon Kiseru - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Ganbare Goemon Gaiden 2 - Tenka no Zaihou - JAP - Glitched up game. Unplayable.
Ganbare Goemon 2 - JAP - Glitches below the Status bar.
Ganso Saiyuuki - Super Monkey Daibouken - JAP - Glitches in the Status bar.
Gargoyle´s Quest 2 - EUR & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Gegege ni Kitarou 2 - Youkai Gundam no Chousen - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Gemfire - USA - O3DS: Framerate is 53-56 FPS without Frameskip on.
Getsufuu Maden - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Goal! Two - USA - Green Border on the left Side of the Screen.
Goal!! - JAP - Green Border on the left Side of the Screen.
God Slayer - Haruko Tenkuu no Sonata - JAP - Green Border on the left Side of the Screen. Glitches below the Status bar.
Great Tank - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Guerrilla War - EUR & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Guevara - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Gun Hed - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Gun Sight - JAP - O3DS: Framerate is 55-59 FPS without Frameskip on.
Gyrodine - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
G.I. Joe - The Atlantis Factor - USA - Blue line on the left Side of the Screen.

Hana no Star Kaidou - JAP - Blue line on the left Side of the Screen.
Happy Birthday Bugs - JAP - Blue line on the left Side of the Screen.
Heavy Barrel - JAP - Glitches below the Status bar.
Hebereke - JAP - Glitches during Horizontal Scrolling.
Heisei Tensai Bakabon - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Heracles no Eikou - Toujin Makyou Den - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Heracles no Eikou 2 - Titan no Metsubou - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Higemaru Makai-jima - Nanatsu no Shima Daibouken - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
High Speed - EUR -The Game freezes after the Titlescreen. Unplayable.
Hissatsu Shigoto Nin - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Hokuto no Ken 3 - Shin Seiki Souzou Seiken Restuden - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Hokuto no Ken 4 - Shichisei Haken Den - Hokuto Shinken no Kanata e - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Home Alone - USA - White line on the left side of the Screen.
Hoshi no Kirby - Yume no Izumi no Monogatari - JAP - A line on the left side of the Screen.
Hoshi o Miru Hito - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.

Ice Hockey - EUR - Glitches on the Titlescreen.
Ide Yousuke Meijin no Jissen Mahjong (Rev A) - JAP - Stuck on the Titlescreen. The Controlls don´t respond. Unplayable.
Ide Yousuke Meijin no Jissen Mahjong 2 - JAP - Stuck on the Titlescreen. The Controlls don´t respond. Unplayable.
Igo - Kyuu Roban Taikyoku - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Image Fight - JAP & USA - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - EUR - A line on the left side of the Screen.
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (Taito) - USA - Glitches on the Titlescreen.
Iron Tank - The Invasion of Normandy - EUR & USA - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Ishin no Arashi - JAP - O3DS: Framerate is 53-59 FPS without Frameskip on.
Isolated Warrior - EUR & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Ivan Ironman Stewart´s Super Off Road - EUR - Glitches during a race.

Jackal - USA - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Jackie Chan´s Action Kung Fu - EUR & USA - Glitches below the Status bar.
Jajamaru Ninpou Chou - JAP - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Jajamaru no Daibouken - JAP - Heavy flicker after boot. Unplayable.
Jetsons - Cogswell´s Caper - EUR & JAP & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Jongbou - JAP - Glitches over the Status bar.
Journey to Silius - EUR - The Bass sounds a bit odd.
Just Breed - JAP - O3DS: Framerate is 51-58 FPS without Frameskip on. Both O3DS & N3DS: Glitches during Scrolling. Heavy flicker.
Juvei Quest - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.

Kage no Densetsu - JAP - Blue line on the left Side of the Screen.
Kaijuu Monogatari - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Kaiketsu Yancha Maru - JAP - Glitches below the Status bar.
Kamen no Ninja - Akakage - JAP - Glitches below the Status bar.
Kamen no Ninja - Hanamaru - JAP - Glitches below the Status bar.
Kick Off - EUR - Many Glitches on Screen during a Game. Unplayable.
Kid Clown in Night Mayor World - USA - Glitches below the Status bar.
Kid Niki - Radical Ninja - USA - Glitches below the Status bar.
Kirby´s Adventure - EUR & USA - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Klax - JAP - Glitches during the Level Select Screen.
Knight Rider - EUR & JAP & USA - Glitches below the Status bar.
Kouryuu Densetsu Villgust Gaiden - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling in the Village.
Krion Conquest - USA - Heavy flicker during the first part of the Stage.
Kyonsees 2 - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Kyouryuu Sentai Juuranger - JAP - A line on the left side of the Screen. Glitches during Scrolling.
Kyuukyoku Tiger - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.

Lagrange Point - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling. A line on the right Side of the Screen.
Laser Invasion - USA - O3DS: Framerate is 55-59 FPS without Frameskip on.
Last Armageddon - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Legend of Kage - EUR - A line on the left side of the Screen.
Legend of the Ghost Lion - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Legendary Wings - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Lion King - EUR - Heavy flickering. Unplayable.
Little Nemo - The Dream Master - EUR & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Lupin Sansei - Pandora no Isan - JAP - Many Glitches on Screen. Unplayable.

M.C. Kids - USA - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
M.U.S.C.L.E. - Tag Team Match - USA - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Mach Rider - EUR - Many Glitches on Screen. Unplayable.
Mad Max - USA - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Magical Doropie - JAP - Flicker during the first part of the Stage.
Magical Taruruuto-kun - Fantastic World!! - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Magical Taruruuto-kun 2 - Mahou Daibouken - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Mahjong Taisen - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Major League - JAP - I get an ARM 11 Exception Occurred Error after booting the game. Unplayable.
Mappy-Land - JAP - Many Glitches on Screen. Unplayable.
Marble Madness - EUR - Glitches on Screen.
Mario is Missing! - EUR & USA - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Matendouji - JAP -A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Max Warrior - Wakusei Kaigenrei - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
McDonaldland - EUR - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Mega Man 3 - EUR & USA - Heavy flicker during Scrolling.
Mega Man 4 - EUR & USA - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Mega Man 5 - EUR & USA - Heavy flicker during Scrolling.
Mega Man 6 - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Meikyuu-jima - JAP - Glitches when Scrolling between Islands.
Metal Max - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Metroid - EUR & USA - Some flicker during Scrolling.
Mezase Pachi Pro - Pachio-kun - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Michael Andretti´s World GP - USA - Glitches on Screen. A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Mickey Mouse 3 - Yume Fuusen - JAP - A line below the Status Bar.
Mickey´s Adventure in Numberland - USA - Glitches on the Status Bar.
Might & Magic - Secret of the Inner Sanctum - USA - A little flicker on Screen.
Mighty Bomb Jack - EUR & JAP & USA - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Minelvaton - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Mirai Shinwa Jarvas - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Mito Koumon - Sekai Manyuu Ki - JAP - Heavy flicker when you move.
Mitsume ga Tooru - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Momotarou Densetsu - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Momotarou Densetsu Gaiden - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Money Game - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Monster Truck Rally - USA - Glitches and flicker on Screen. A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Monster in My Pocket - EUR - The Status Bar wobbles a bit.
Mother - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
MotorCity Patrol - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Mottomo Abunai Dekau - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Mouryou Senki Madara - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Mr. Gimmick - JAP - Glitches on Screen.
Muppet Adventure - Chaos at the Carnival - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Musashi no Bouken - JAP - Glitches on Screen.
Mutant Virus - Crisis in a Computer World - USA - Black Screen after the Titlescreen. You can hear Music playing. Unplayable.

Nakajima Satoru - F-1 Hero - JAP - Glitches on Screen. A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Nakajima Satoru - F-1 Hero 2 - JAP - Glitches on Screen. A line on the left Side of the Screen
Nantettatte!! Baseball Ko-Game Set 91 Kaimakuban - JAP - Grey Screen after boot. Unplayable.
Nantettatte!! Baseball Ko-Game Set 0B All Star Hen - JAP - Grey Screen after boot. Unplayable.
NARC - USA - Glitches during Scrolling. Glitches on top of the Status Bar.
Nekketsu Koukou Dodgeball-bu - Soccer Hen - JAP - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
NES Play Action Football - USA - Glitches during Scrolling. A line on the left side of the Screen.
NFL - USA - Glitches on Screen.
Nigel Mansell´s World Championship Challenge - EUR - Heavy Flicker on Screen during a race. Unplayable.
Nigel Mansell´s World Championship Challenge - USA - Some Flicker on Screen during a race.
Niji no Silk Road - JAP - Glitched up Game. Unplayable.
Ningen Heiki - Dead Fox - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Ninja Cop Saizou - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Ninja Jajamaru - Ginga Daisakusen - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Ninja Jajamaru-kun - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Ninja-kun - Ashura no Shou -JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Ninjara Hoi! - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Nintendo World Cup - EUR & USA - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Noah´s Ark - EUR - Flicker during Scrolling.
Nobunaga no Yabou - Bushou Fuuun Roku - JAP - O3DS: Framerate is 53-58 FPS without Frameskip on.
Nobunaga no Yabou - Sengoku Gunyuu Den - JAP - O3DS: Framerate is 53-58 FPS without Frameskip on.
Nobunaga´s Ambition 2 - USA - O3DS: Framerate is 53-58 FPS without Frameskip on.

Onyanko Town - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling. Flicker when you move.
Operation Wolf - EUR & JAP & USA - Flicker in the Background.
Otaku no Seiza - An Adventure in the Otaku Galaxy- JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Othello - JAP - Grey Screen after boot. Unplayable.

Pachio-kun 2 -5 - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Pajama Hero -Nemo - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Panic Restaurant - EUR & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Parasol Stars - Rainbow Islands 2 - EUR - Glitches on the Titlescreen.
Paris-Dakar Rally Special - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Parodius Da! - JAP - Glitched up Game. Unplayable.
Phantom Air Mission - EUR - Glitched up Game. Unplayable.
Pin Bot - EUR - Glitched up Game. Unplayable.
Pirates! - EUR - Glitches on Screen.
Pizza Pop! - JAP - Glitches below the Status Bar.
Pocket Zaurus - Juu Ouken no Nazo - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Pro Yakyuu - Family Stadium & 87 - 88 - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Pro Yakyuu Satsujin Jiken! - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
P.O.W. - Prisoners of War - EUR & USA - Glitches below the Status Bar.

Radia Senki - Reimei Hen - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Rad Racer - EUR - Glitches during a race.
Rad Racer 2 - USA - Glitched up Game. Unplayable.
Raid on Bungeling Bay - JAP & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Red Arremer 2 - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Remote Control - USA - Some flicker on Screen.
Renegade - USA - Some flicker when you move.
RoadBlasters - EUR & USA - Glitches below the Status Bar. A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
RoboCop 3 - EUR - Glitches on Screen.
Rocketeer - USA - Heavy flicker when you move.
Rockin´ Kats - EUR & USA - Flicker when you move.
Rockman 3 - Dr. Wily no Saigo! - JAP - Flicker when you move.
Rockman 4 - Aratanaru Yabou!! - JAP - Flicker when you move. A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Rockman 5 - Blues no Wana! - JAP - Flicker when you move. A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Rockman 6 - Shijou Saidai no Tatakai!! - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Rokudenashi Blues - JAP - Flicker during Scrolling.
Rollergames - EUR & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Rolling Thunder - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling. Glitches above the Status Bar.
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2 - USA - O3DS: Framerate is 48-58 FPS without Frameskip on.
Roundball - 2-on-2 Challenge - EUR & USA - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Royal Blood - JAP - O3DS: Framerate is 53-59 FPS without Frameskip on.
RPG Jinsei Game - JAP - Some flicker when you move.
R.C. Pro-Am 2 - EUR - Glitched up Game. Unplayable.
R.C. Pro-Am 2 - USA - Glitches during Scrolling. A line on the left Side of the Screen.

Safety Rally - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Saint Seiya - Oougon Densetsu - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Saiyuuki World - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Salamander - JAP - Glitches below the Status Bar.
Samsara Naga - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Sanada Juu Yuushi - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Sangokushi 2 - JAP - O3DS: Framerate is 53-58 FPS without Frameskip on.
Satomi Hakkenden - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling
SD Battle Oozumou - Heisei Hero Basho - JAP - Glitches below the Status Bar.
SD Gundam - Gachapon Senshi 4 - NewType Story - JAP - Glitches below the Status Bar.
SD Gundam Gaiden - Knight Gundam Monogatari - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
SD Gundam Gaiden - Knight Gundam Monogatari 2 - Hikari no Kishi - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
SD Gundam Gaiden - Knight Gundam Monogatari 3 - Densetsu no Kishidan - JAP -Glitches during Scrolling.
SD Keiji - Blader - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Section-Z - EUR - Problem with the Background Scrolling.
Seicross - JAP - Grey Screen after boot. Unplayable.
Senjou no Ookami - JAP - Some Glitches on Screen.
Shadow Warriors - EUR - Some flicker when you move.
Shanghai - JAP - Grey Screen after boot. Unplayable.
Shin 4 Nin Uchi Mahjong - Yakuman Tengoku - JAP - O3DS: Framerate is 53-59 FPS without Frameskip on.
Shin Jinrui - The New Type - JAP - Glitches and flicker during Scrolling.
Shin Moero!! Pro Yakyuu - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Shin Satomi Hakken-Den - Hikari to Yami no Tatakai - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Shinsenden - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Silent Service - EUR - Glitches on the Titlescreen.
Silva Saga - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Simpsons - Bart vs. The Space Mutants - EUR & USA - Glitches below the Text Bar.
Sky Kid - JAP - The Game is stuck on the Mission 1 Screen. Unplayable.
Slalom - EUR & USA - Glitches during a race.
Snake Rattle n Roll - EUR & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Snowboard Challenge - EUR - Part of the Screen is missing.
Solstice - EUR & JAP & USA - Glitches on the Titlescreen.
Soreike! Anpanman - Minna de Hiking Game! - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Sou Setsu Ryuu - JAP - Small black Mosaik on the lower right Side of the Screen.
Sou Setsu Ryuu 2 - The Revenge - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Sou Setsu Ryuu 3 - The Rosetta Stone - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling. Glitches below the Status Bar.
Spider-Man - Return of the Sinister Six - EUR & USA - Glitches on the upper Side of the Screen. Some flicker when you move.
Star Force - EUR & JAP & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Star Wars - USA - Glitches on the lower part of the Screen.
Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back - JAP - Glitches during Veritcal Scrolling.
Starship Hector - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Stealth ATF - EUR - Glitches during the start up Sequence.
Sted - Iseki Wakusei no Yabou - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Strider - USA - Glitches on the upper Side of the Screen.
Study Box - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Suikoden - Tenmei no Chikai - JAP - O3DS: Framerate is 52-58 FPS without Frameskip on.
Sukeban Deka 3 - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Super Cars - USA - Glitches during Scrolling. A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Super Chinese 3 - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Superstar Pro Wrestling - JAP - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Super Mario Bros (Rev A) - EUR - Music is out of tune in both 50 and 60 FPS mode.
Super Mario Bros + Tetris + Nintendo World Cup - USA - Grey Screen after boot. Unplayable.
Super Mario Bros 2 - EUR - Audio sounds a bit odd.
Super Mario Bros 3 - EUR & JAP & USA - EUR only: Audio sounds a bit odd. Glitches during Scrolling. A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Super Pitfall - JAP & USA - Glitches during Vertical Scrolling.
Super Real Baseball 88 - JAP - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Super Spy Hunter - EUR & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Super Star Force - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Super Turrican - EUR - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
SWAT - Special Weapons and Tactics - JAP - A black border is in the middle of the Screen.

Taito Chase H.Q. - JAP - Glitches on Screen. A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Taito Grand Prix - Eikou e no License - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Tashiro Masashi no Princess ga Ippai - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Tatakai no Banka - JAP - Some flicker when you move.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 - The Manhattan Project - JAP & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Tenchi o Kurau - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Tenchi o Kurau 2 - Shokatsu Koumei Den - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Tenka no Goikenban - Mito Koumon - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Tetris (Bulletproof) - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Tiger-Heli - EUR & JAP & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Time Lord - EUR - Heavy flicker on Screen. Unplayable.
Time Zone - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Times of Lore - JAP & USA - Some flicker when you move. Glitches during Scrolling.
Tiny Toon Adventures - EUR & USA - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Tiny Toon Adventures - JAP - Glitched up Game. Unplayable.
Tiny Toon Adventures 2 - EUR & JAP & USA - A line on the left Side of the Screen. Some flicker on the lower part of the Screen.
Tokkyuu Shirei - Solbrain - JAP - Glitches on the Titlescreen.
Tokoro-san no Mamoru mo Semeru mo - JAP - Heavy flicker when you move.
Top Striker - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Touch Down Fever - JAP & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Town & Country Surf Designs - Thrilla´s Surfari - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Town & Country Surf Designs - Wood & Water Rage - USA - Some flicker when you move.
Track & Field 2 - EUR - Glitches in the Status Bar.
Treasure Master - USA - The Status Bar has some flicker.
Trojan - EUR - Glitches on Screen.
Trojan - USA - Some flicker when you move.
Trolls in Crazyland - EUR - Glitches on the Licensed by and Title Screen. A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Turbo Racing - EUR - Glitches on Screen.
Twin Cobra - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.

Ufouria - The Saga - EUR - Glitches during Scrolling.
Ultima - Exodus - JAP & USA - Many Glitches on Screen.
Ultima - Quest of the Avatar - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Ultima - Seija e no Michi - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Ultimate Air Combat - EUR - Glitches on Screen.
Ultraman Club 2 - Kaettekita Ultraman Club - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Ultraman Club 3 - Matamata Shutsugeki!! Ultra Kyoudai - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Uncanny X-Men - USA - Glitches and flicker during Scrolling.
Uncharted Waters - USA - O3DS: Framerate is 47-53 FPS without Frameskip on.
Urusei Yatsura - Lum no Wedding Bell - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
USA Ice Hockey in FC - JAP - A line on the left Side of the Screen.

Valkyrie no Bouken - Toki no Kagi Densetsu - JAP - A line on the right Side of the Screen.
Videomation - USA - Glitched up Game. Unplayable.
Volguard 2 - JAP - A line on the left Side of the Screen.

Wagyan Land - JAP - Glitched up Game. Unplayable.
Wagyan Land 2 & 3 - JAP - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Wai Wai World 2 - SOS!! Paseri Jou - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Wanpaku Kokkun no Gourmet World - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
WCW World Championship Wrestling - USA - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Werewolf - The Last Warrior - EUR & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Western Kids - JAP - Glitches below the Status Bar.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Widget - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Wizards & Warriors - EUR - Glitches on the Map Screen.
World Champ - Super Boxing Great Fight - EUR - Many Glitches on Screen during a fight.
World Grand-Prix - Pole to Finish - JAP - Glitches on the Raceway and below the Status Bar.
Wrath of the Black Manta - EUR & USA - Glitches during Scrolling. Glitches below the Status Bar.
WWF King of the Ring - EUR & USA - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
WWF Wrestlemania - EUR - Grey Screen after boot. Unplayable.

Yo! Noid - USA - Some flicker.
Yoshi - USA - I get the Message: Unable to load ROM. The Game works on my PC. Unplayable.
Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Ys 2 - Ancient Ys Vanished - The Final Chapter - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Ys 3 - Wanderers from Ys - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Yume Penguin Monogatari - JAP - Glitches below the Status Bar.

Zen - Intergalactic Ninja - EUR & USA - Glitches during Scrolling.
Zenbeil!! Pro Basket - JAP - A line on the left Side of the Screen.
Zoda´s Revenge - Star Tropics 2 - USA - A little flicker on Screen.
Zoids - Chuuou Tairiku no Tatakai - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Zoids 2 - Zenebas no Gyakushuu - JAP - Glitches during Scrolling.
Zombie Nation - USA - Glitches during Scrolling.

Attachments

• Hoshi no Kirby - Yume no Izumi no Monogatari (Japan).b001.jpg
    Hoshi no Kirby - Yume no Izumi no Monogatari (Japan).b001.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 456
  • Battletoads (Europe).b003.jpg
    Battletoads (Europe).b003.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 401
  • California Games (Europe).b001.jpg
    California Games (Europe).b001.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 403
  • Aladdin (Europe).b001.jpg
    Aladdin (Europe).b001.jpg