Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by tranxuanthang, Oct 30, 2017.
Huh, It crashed when? Is there any error dialog or it just magically disappeared?
It said that villain3ds stopped responding
It might be just Electron's fault. If you ever see the crash again please tell me.
And v0.1.0-alpha.0 is out now. It could be unstable and doesn't support IDM or external download manager yet.
Thank you for this piece of software!
It was really frustrating to download games in freEshop at 600 kpbs maximum. Now I'm getting my full speed bandwith with this.
Really appreciate it.
I'm really glad you like it. You tried downloading games with the newest 'alpha' version right? If so try to install your generated cias then tell me if there are any problems.
I've been using the new downloader since minutes after you committed it and it solved my previous bandwidth problems.
I get Something bad happened when working with downloaded tmd file (TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined). How can i resolveit?
It is your issue posted on github right? I'll look into it tonight.
Awesome. If you can, sometimes try to pause or close the app, disconnect the network,... then resume the downloads to see if it's reliable enough or not.
Hey i am getting this error in most of the CIA's downloaded from Villain3DS and only few games work. The CIA get's installed but it will show this error when i start the game.
I have tried all the Versions of Villain3DS But it is still the same....
Villain3DS doesn't download the seed for games. Go to the respective eShop page for each non-working title and it'll automatically import the seed. You don't have to reinstall the games or anything.
hey thanks this method worked!!
I wonder, when we install a cia, won't the fbi automatically get the seed for us?
I think it does but most people don't have wifi enabled all the time so FBI can't download it.
That's what I'm thinking too, but I once tried to reinstall a cia (that suppose to require the seed) with wireless disabled and it still worked normally, so I'm really confused. Maybe it's because the cia was installed before.
this error appears to me when I install some dsiware
Thank you for reporting the bug. In the (new) downloader code, the app will check if tmdFileSize < 4708 bytes, true it will throw that error. I used this to make sure the tmd files were not broken with that way. Maybe not every titles have tmd file size >= 4708. This will be fixed in the next release.
v0.1.0 (final) is out.
SOLVED!! Very simple
Download the encTitleKeys.bin from that website that has Encrypted title keys and paste it and replace in the Base Directory Path (Standard is C:\Users\Usuario\Villain3DS). Your file, like mine was, is probably empty and has 0Kb.
Can't you just add support to free download managers like Free Download Manager and Xtreme Download Manager? There are tons of free download managers out there.
There is some other reasons too:
The external DM support is a bit complicated to implement and the application will never know that DM is finished downloading or not, unless the user says it (click some button, like "I've downloaded it" button).
It's hard to support all platform (windows, linux, mac) at once.
And before I was integrating uGet for my app's linux version, but when uGet started downloading a file, it created a file with extract same name and size at the destination folder, so if I click "I've downloaded it" in my app, the app will think that the download is truly finished at continue to create the cia normally, and result in a broken cia. Also uGet command line is somehow unstable that I can't describe.
And for me the new built-in downloader can already reach the maximium speed of my internet bandwidth so I think it will be fine.
I'll give the xtreme download manager a try (it supports all platform but seems a bit outdated, and no integration support for firefox quantum yet).
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
You're right. Now I can reproduce that bug too.
It is because of an empty enctitlekeys.bin. But I think I can do something to prevent this from happening in the future.