Homebrew [Release] Video Channels Creator - Custom CIA videos for everyone!

ChronoTrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does the title name and author come out as JPGV player (Rinnegatamane) when I try to set a custom title and author and the startup sound is the Health and Safety's one even though I set up audio in Audio.wav?

Last edited by ChronoTrigger,

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why does the title name and author come out as JPGV player (Rinnegatamane) when I try to set a custom title and author and the startup sound is the Health and Safety's one even though I set up audio in Audio.wav?
Because the script asks for it, but never uses it. I guess you could modify the bat file to use it. It should certainly be possible.

LeviTheOtaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because the script asks for it, but never uses it. I guess you could modify the bat file to use it. It should certainly be possible.

Ev1l0rd is correct.
row 81 from build_full.bat
Code:
@bannertool makesmdh -s "JPGV Player" -l "JPGV Player" -p "Rinnegatamante" -i ../files/icon.png
to change it you would simply change
Code:
@bannertool makesmdh -s "EXAMPLE MOVIE" -l "EXAMPLE MOVIE" -p "EXAMPLE CREATOR" -i ../files/icon.png

ChronoTrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ev1l0rd is correct.
row 81 from build_full.bat
Code:
@bannertool makesmdh -s "JPGV Player" -l "JPGV Player" -p "Rinnegatamante" -i ../files/icon.png
to change it you would simply change
Code:
@bannertool makesmdh -s "EXAMPLE MOVIE" -l "EXAMPLE MOVIE" -p "EXAMPLE CREATOR" -i ../files/icon.png

(Got the boot sound to work now.)

But wait, I have another problem... It gives me an error when I run it (An error has occurred. Hold down the POWER Button). Probably Nintendo patched VCC for some unknown reason?

Last edited by ChronoTrigger,

MaK11-12

Trophies
Website
www.deltabeard.com
XP
Country
actually the standard framerate has always been 23.97fps or 25fps (for Pal)

60FPS was only really standard recently even though we could record it for years now

Hells even the Hobbit movies were 45FPS

and back on to my major rant

I hate this release JPGV video is the worst codec also the content type will not affect the framerate it plays at all, thats down to the bitrate and how it can handle it.

I already discussed this in the other thread but to get a decent bitrate and video quality your gonna need 60mb+ videos per 1min30 of content.

Somebody created a POC video player using ffmpeg here. I attempted to add ffmpeg audio support to ctrmus, but it wasn't easy at all. It's definitely possible to create a video player, but it will just take quite a lot of time. It's unfortunate that 3Damnesic, which uses ffmpeg got very little attention.

Last edited by MaK11-12,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
errorconversion.png

I find now this discussion and i was ready to try this out but i obtain this error. The video file i try to convert is in mkv and is 24min circa.

3Bies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Is there a limit to video length and quality, or is there none? If anyone can answer this comment greatly appreciated!!! Im sorry if I didnt read through and missed it :P Also im using a mac, is it possible to use something like wine? Or do I have to use my bootcamp?

Last edited by 3Bies,

3Bies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Can you support mac if possible? I really need Parasyte the Maxim on my 3ds ;D
Also can someone help me with left and right audio channel? I dont know how to find it including framerate. Please tell me a solution for that as well :D

Last edited by 3Bies,

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there a limit to video length and quality, or is there none? If anyone can answer this comment greatly appreciated!!! Im sorry if I didnt read through and missed it :P Also im using a mac, is it possible to use something like wine? Or do I have to use my bootcamp?
AFAIK, theres a mac version somewhere in the thread. Theres no real limit aside from what your PC can handle when converting stuff and the space available on your 3DS.

ChronoTrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a problem with 1.3. when I highlight the app, the sound is a bunch of static instead of the actual audio, then when I try to play it, it crashes the 3DS.

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
This tool (while cool) needs a better ui. something akin to asdolo's tools would be nice.
Why? The UI is simple enough. Just prepare the files, enter the data and wait a little while. No issues in terms of improvement. Then again, if someone's willing to code it up, they're welcome to do so, but honestly I don't see the need.

3Bies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I kinda need a better UI, its complicated and is a bit trickier to use on other platforms. If there is a format adjuster it would be much easier. (Just my point of view)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2: