ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Really? You are the only report for this out of 6 testers. I’m going to need more info. What kind of 3DS, what region is it, are you using any code.ips patches, are you using Luma3DS’s locale option to change the local, how far long in the game are you, have you tried re-downloading the plugin, how are you launching NTR and which version, etc, etc.
Gateway 4.2
luma 8.1.1
ntr 3.6 with bootntr 3.2 auto exit
new3DS XL 11.2 EUR
Strange all codes work on the .cia version of the game but some don't on .3ds version (with gateway).
Maybe you converted the "This code can use only GateWay3DS. Can not be used with the "NTR Client" & "NTR Client with Gateshark" & "Gateshark2NTR" & "Citra" code versions and not the "Can use both GateWay3DS and Gateshark2NTR" codes by mistake.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway 4.2
luma 8.1.1
ntr 3.6 with bootntr 3.2 auto exit
new3DS XL 11.2 EUR
Strange all codes work on the .cia version of the game but some don't on .3ds version (with gateway).
Maybe you converted the "This code can use only GateWay3DS. Can not be used with the "NTR Client" & "NTR Client with Gateshark" & "Gateshark2NTR" & "Citra" code versions and not the "Can use both GateWay3DS and Gateshark2NTR" codes by mistake.
This is really interesting. I developed all the codes for CIA as I don't have a GateWay. Do the Gateway equivalent codes of the ones that crash work on your GateWay version?

Reactions: Noctalyx

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, this could be done. While the source for ultraSuMoFramework is not available due to it not yet being publicly released by the author, the cheats are all available as GateShark codes by ymyn. Besides, CTRPF is C++ and the older plugins are C, so it's have to be re-written anyway.

Where are these cheats released by ymyn? Could we please have a link?

aldone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@AnalogMan thanks for link the ymyn's cheat offsets. And thank you for your work though i have an old3ds i tried to use the ntr plugin manager to build the .plg file, i got the attachment here. The problem is that even using ntr mode3, when you start the game, the green screen does not appear and then the plg does not turn on. Is there a cause in particular?

Attachments

• 00040000001B5100.zip
    99.1 KB · Views: 350
Last edited by aldone,

Heartcage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AnalogMan thanks for link the ymyn's cheat offsets. And thank you for your work though i have an old3ds i tried to use the ntr plugin manager to build the .plg file, i got the attachment here. The problem is that even using ntr mode3, when you start the game, the green screen does not appear and then the plg does not turn on. Is there a cause in particular?

Could you go through the process of what you're doing, step by step? Just the plugin alone isn't much help without knowing how you reached your current state of affairs.

Last edited by Heartcage,

aldone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I did not use the .plg framework created by analogman I used only offsets by creating a new .plg file with ntr plugin manager. So now i want to figure out if it's a problem due to these offsetts, which can not really be used with old3ds or was it a mistake to create the .plg file?

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else encountered a random issue with the plugin not running? I launch ntr 3.6 successfully I can use the original sun/moon one perfectly fine. The moment I load up ultra moon however it refuses to start. Pressing select does nothing it's just vanilla UM. It worked perfectly fine yesterday as well I can't think of a single thing that changed I played moon I guess which I hadn't done since UM came out but I assume that's not a reason for the plugin to stop working.
(edit: When I say it doesn't start I mean I don't see that green screen that usually flashes when the game loads so it's just vanilla as previously mentioned.)

Further edit: I double checked my plugin folder and I had a "CTRPFData.bin" in it, I backed it up before deleting that file and now the plugin loads fine again. I don't know if it was because I had favourited one of the cheats? But I had loaded it fine after doing that a few times. If it'd help I can upload the file?

Last edited by Skylinedeadline, , Reason: seemingly solved

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I did not use the .plg framework created by analogman I used only offsets by creating a new .plg file with ntr plugin manager. So now i want to figure out if it's a problem due to these offsetts, which can not really be used with old3ds or was it a mistake to create the .plg file?
what is the file size of your plg? ntr mode3 might not support file size over 500Kb

Flora Cherry

I'm unhappy
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
@AnalogMan thanks for link the ymyn's cheat offsets. And thank you for your work though i have an old3ds i tried to use the ntr plugin manager to build the .plg file, i got the attachment here. The problem is that even using ntr mode3, when you start the game, the green screen does not appear and then the plg does not turn on. Is there a cause in particular?
you can share the code of all fashion for boy and girl pls ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end