ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Asdolo requested people to send him PMs. It's not a good idea to flood these topics with requests. People should start out trying to post in other places and become part of the community here instead of just creating an account so that you can get a download link to a (remarkably good) piece of software. They shouldn't try to request it until they make enough non-spam posts to be able to PM.

Reactions: seseiSeki

Chronicar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to thank you for all your work on the vc injectors. I believe I have used all of them and for the most part they get the job done. I eagerly await the release of your new injector.

Reactions: Tac 21

Shin Akuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The save of super street fighter II Turbo revival wont work.. tried eeprom(the default it applies) tried sram but still. it saves but after replaying the save is gone

D

Deleted User

The save of super street fighter II Turbo revival wont work.. tried eeprom(the default it applies) tried sram but still. it saves but after replaying the save is gone
Didn´t know the game has a save function. What does it save? Highscore?

Chronicar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully this is fixed with the upcoming All-In-One Ultimate Injector (New Super Ultimate Injector).

GBDIFF123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so im new at this stuff so if i say something dumb thats why. When i load my rom it says game not found in data base. I have edited The map and sprites in the rom. The game is pokemon emerald. if i do download the cia and use fbi to install i get stuck on a white screen when lunching the game.

Last edited by GBDIFF123,
D

Deleted User

Ok so im new at this stuff so if i say something dumb thats why. When i load my rom it says game not found in data base. I have edited The map and sprites in the rom. The game is pokemon emerald. if i do download the cia and use fbi to install i get stuck on a white screen when lunching the game.
If you simply want to play Pokemon Emerald on the 3DS you should google, download and install Pokemon Emerald prepatched cia.

GBDIFF123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you simply want to play Pokemon Emerald on the 3DS you should google, download and install Pokemon Emerald prepatched cia.
I know i can just get a download of the normal cia but i want custom sprites and stuff. and to do that you have to get a .gba and edit it with stuff like nse.

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
wireless linking maybe possible as agb emulates certain hardware things of the game boy advance like the cartridges hardware but not the gbas hardware itself quite annoying i have to move save to pc to trade and the catch all pokemon hacks might not let my pokemon though when i go to transfer them.

Last edited by SoslanVanWieren,

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Having issues with rtc in emerald berry's won't grow i ticked the rtc box while making the cia i don't get the battery had run dry message it started happening when i moved my save to the pc to trade and restored it back.

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd heard from here months ago that despite my Emerald injection playing fine now I might get near the end and have it crash. Was this ever addressed? I legit haven't completed my Nuzlocke run because that would just suck.

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'd heard from here months ago that despite my Emerald injection playing fine now I might get near the end and have it crash. Was this ever addressed? I legit haven't completed my Nuzlocke run because that would just suck.
its fixed in the new version but its not out yet i have the beta though so i can use 128 k saves on the pokemon games. i've heard even with the hex mod with the current non beta version of the injector after you beat the elite four your save file will get courrpted.

Chronicar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its fixed in the new version but its not out yet i have the beta though so i can use 128 k saves on the pokemon games. i've heard even with the hex mod with the current non beta version of the injector after you beat the elite four your save file will get courrpted.
From my understanding the hex mod deletes half the save which is basically the hall of fame information so once you beat the elite four and need that hall of fame info your file corrupts and is erased.

Kirbyhammer7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I'm trying to inject Fire Emblem Sword of Seals (a fanslation) for a friend. Which save type should I use since the game can't be found in the database? I am testing SRAM right now, but I have no idea where the first save point is...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome