ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blackbubble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
this works better than ambassador releases, you can use better graphics for icon/screen, change color of border, use better description and remove annoying ghosting in-game.

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this program, I now get to enjoy my entire GBA Video Collection on the go!:D

lankmX1.jpg

Reactions: CatmanFan

NGamerCole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, every game I downloaded with it works except for the GBA mainline Pokemon games (like FireRed, Ruby, etc), all that happens is that it goes to a white screen but the normal thing shows up at the bottom like with all the other games. Not sure what to do about this, any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Xyphoseos
D

Deleted User

The Pokemon games need to be sram patched before being converted into cia format. Also at Step 4 VC parameters set SRAM patch apply 1 times. You have to take a look at the clock fix option for the time based events.

Here is the link to the compatibility wiki.

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The Pokemon games need to be sram patched before being converted into cia format. Also at Step 4 VC parameters set SRAM patch apply 1 times. You have to take a look at the clock fix option for the time based events.

Here is the link to the compatibility wiki.
Don't work for pokémon éclat pourpre and thunder yellow... why ? (rom hack)

D

Deleted User

You need to hex edit both roms to enable saving. More Details here and here.

@Asdolo Could you add this link to the gba vc compability list to the front page please.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Sorry to hear. Im in the same Situation here. Maybe someone else figures out how to enable saving.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having a bit of a problem with a romhack im trying to convert. Is Pokemon Clover that keeps giving me a warning about needing to use the Save Type "Flash 128k". I don't have that sort of option for what im looking in the program. Ive tried SRAM, FRAM (128 kbit), FLASH (512 kbit) and FLASH (512 kbit) with RTC. Still the same issue.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
Well still nothing. I have officially given up until someone helps here. Best attempt i last made was the do the sram patch and on step 4 did the patch once and the warning is gone and saves normally. But the moment i restard the game or boot it up, the save gets auto deleted. I ran out of ideas on trying to make this work perfectly. I need all the help i can get

Last edited by TheGuyMadeOfTofu,

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Well still nothing. I have officially given up until someone helps here. Best attempt i last made was the do the sram patch and on step 4 didt he patch once and the warning is gone and saves normally. But the moment i restard the game or boot it up, the save gets auto deleted. I ran out of ideas kn making this work.
You have to manually patch Pokémon games. Look around the thread.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Hex editing doesn't do much for me since the whole structure is different. And now my new issue is that i can save but the data gets delated afterwards.
Hold on, I'll find some patch files I used a long time ago.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hex editing doesn't do much for me since the whole structure is different. And now my new issue is that i can save but the data gets delated afterwards. Is a pokemon romhax, not a vanilla.
I found them!
If it's a ROM hack, you'll need to find out what game it's based on and use the patch file for that game.

Reactions: The_Time_Is_Nigh

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
Hold on, I'll find some patch files I used a long time ago.

I found them!

If it's a ROM hack, you'll need to find out what game it's based on and use the patch file for that game.
Think it will work for Pokemon clover? Because that things is becoming wacky as hell at this point to make it work properly as an inject.

Ill give it a go later after im done with dinner. If this doesnt work. Ill go nuclear.

Last edited by TheGuyMadeOfTofu,

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Think it will work for Pokemon clover? Because that things is becoming wacky as hell at this point to make it work properly as an inject.

Ill give it a go later after im done with dinner. If this doesnt work. Ill go nuclear.
If it's a GBA game, yes. Since it's a ROM hack, you'll need to find out which game it's based on and use the patch for that game.

Oh yeah, you'll want to use FLASH 512 kbit with RTC and no SRAM patch. Only the patch I linked you.

Reactions: The_Time_Is_Nigh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality