Homebrew [Release] Themely - A beautiful theme manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone else have problems with shuffling themes?

i tried this feature today and always put the first theme i selected on shuffle

greetings

EDIT: Now it works...i havent prove music issue (no sound in office ;) ) this evening i will try this . Thx for your incredible work !!!

Last edited by hellionz,

DANOMINATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be a little late to the party, but is it possible to have an insta-reboot in this app for checking our HOME menu screens quicker? Or is it just more sensible to exit from the Launcher?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sounds like theme archivers are in a bit of trouble...does Themely load every single theme it can find when you boot it up? Or could you sort all your themes into folders to make loading easier?

DANOMINATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technology is great when it works...sorry you're in a rough patch. Your fellow hackers are patient. :)

Panic.exe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found a bug. While deleting themes i get to around the 6th theme after deleting it themely freezes and the power off/sleep menu pops up. If i choose to power off upon rebooting I have to re save my luma menu settings

*EDIT* Actually, on further investigation It appears to be an issue with deleting too many themes too quickly I was able to delete what I needed when I took more time between each delete.

Last edited by Panic.exe,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found a bug. While deleting themes i get to around the 6th theme after deleting it themely freezes and the power off/sleep menu pops up. If i choose to power off upon rebooting I have to re save my lumamenu settings
Are you using the latest version? That's already fixed for me.

Panic.exe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, it's after you delete the theme. nvm
Yeah, I think something odd is going on on my end of things. If I open the change theme menu from the 3ds home screen it tells me i have 124 too many and I need to delete some. deleting them from that menu works and the number drops however deleting themes from within themely has no effect and that screen still says i need to delete whatever amount it was originally saying. probably has something to do with unofficial themes or something I'm gonna just delete the CTR-M-HMME-00 folder and go from there

Last edited by Panic.exe,

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I think something odd is going on on my end of things. If I open the change theme menu from the 3ds home screen it tells me i have 124 too many and I need to delete some. deleting them from that menu works and the number drops however deleting themes from within themely has no effect and that screen still says i need to delete whatever amount it was originally saying. probably has something to do with unofficial themes or something I'm gonna just delete the CTR-M-HMME-00 folder and go from there
Theme menu deals with official themes. Themely deals with homebrew themes. Two totally separate and different things. Even if they do get applied to the same place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1