• Views 12,732
  • Replies 47
  • Likes 2

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This is pretty good ! Thanks you so much but I got a problem too. When it download the mod, no problem bu when it install it, the app crash on my Eu game buy on the psn.

Last edited by Cortexfou,
D

Deleted User

OP
This is pretty good ! Thanks you so much but I got a problem too. When it download the mod, no problem bu when it install it, the app crash on my Eu game buy on the psn.
This only works on US versions of the game. You will need to convert mods yourself or use manual installations

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
But it was a mod already converted for the vita when I downloaded it. They say to just overwrite the "Resource" file in The Binding of Issac app folder. Maebe it's because I use the last update or the EU version. When I dont get the errors, the itemps and characters are invisible :(

Last edited by Cortexfou,

YukineTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I installed mod installler for vita and when i launched it sayed "An error occured [string"?":55: bad argument #2 to 'sub (number expected,got nill)" USA Issac installed

Kriemhild Gretchen

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
There is a mod for installing the afterbirth+ content? The vita game needs it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry for the flood, i've clicked two times by error on mobile and i don't know how to delete the second post u.u

Last edited by Kriemhild Gretchen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp