Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
man, i'm getting error when instaling mods =/

c2-12828-1
saved core file succeeded.

already re-intaled henkaku, reboot and nothing works
tested the "all items" mod and classic too, same error.

any light?

D

Deleted User

OP
man, i'm getting error when instaling mods =/

c2-12828-1
saved core file succeeded.

already re-intaled henkaku, reboot and nothing works
tested the "all items" mod and classic too, same error.

any light?
That happens when you have conflicting files. You need to reinstall vanilla before changing mods. Not all mods can be combined with each other.

D

Deleted User

OP
but i get this error with the first instal, and trying install vanila get's it too
What version of the game are you using? What is your title id? I've used those two mods from my installer personally so they work

Felipe Stona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Version 1.0? Are you referring to the leaked dump before vitamin was released? If so then that title id does not match up.

This is the 1.0 version that this works on(since its decrypted)

Vg5Hgm1.png
i get it, mine is EU version ¬¬" thanks for the help o/

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Hi, i'm trying to use this but it keeps complaining of low memory when downloading a mod and cancelling my download (there's plenty of space on my memory card >3GB so i assume it's referring to ram?)

The downloads are also incredibly slow, taking close to an hour for a 40MB download, is there any way to just download all the files on my computer and ftp them into a folder on the vita to easily switch out each mod?

D

Deleted User

OP
Hi, i'm trying to use this but it keeps complaining of low memory when downloading a mod and cancelling my download (there's plenty of space on my memory card >3GB so i assume it's referring to ram?)

The downloads are also incredibly slow, taking close to an hour for a 40MB download, is there any way to just download all the files on my computer and ftp them into a folder on the vita to easily switch out each mod?
Thats due to how lua handles packets. It's the the most efficient or best. Really isn't much we can do about it.

I recommend downloading any mods you want manually and using my converter to convert them

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
I can do the conversion fine - i tried it with God Mode (not the best choice, Vita does not handle that one well :rofl:), my main objective was having an easy mod manager so i could switch between mods without needing a PC every time.

I was hoping if i had everything already on the Vita this app would be able to do that? Or does it have to always download the mods itself?

D

Deleted User

OP
I can do the conversion fine - i tried it with God Mode (not the best choice, Vita does not handle that one well :rofl:), my main objective was having an easy mod manager so i could switch between mods without needing a PC every time.

I was hoping if i had everything already on the Vita this app would be able to do that? Or does it have to always download the mods itself?
All the tools are around to make one yourself :)

This app always downloads the mods

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
No worries then, i'll just stick to one mod at a time.

Thanks for the converter though, it is an awesome tool.

D

Deleted User

OP
relax man

can you pm me the tools you are using?
Why are you telling me to relax ? I didn't sign a contract saying that I NEED to port and update everything. I stopped developing tools for the vita as a whole

This was made with LPP that's the only tool

Felipe Stona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why are you telling me to relax ? I didn't sign a contract saying that I NEED to port and update everything. I stopped developing tools for the vita as a whole

This was made with LPP that's the only tool

how you apologized, I told u relax, since you are not forced to do it ;)
thks for the one you already done \o/

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
how you apologized, I told u relax, since you are not forced to do it ;)
thks for the one you already done \o/
I recommend using my converter to convert any mods you want manually. It's the easiest way besides this.

I also have a thread with a shit ton of already converted mods floating around

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1