Homebrew [Release] TemperPCE for 3DS

arianadark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi arianadark san,

Thank you very much for your support.
I do apologize fro the very amateur question.
When I rename it, it should be changed like syscard1.pce and no (version 1) isn't it. etc.
if this is the case, I have tried it but it but I am sure it is something wrong that I am doing it.
I will retry it.

Hi Dodain 47 san,

Thank you for your support, I do apologize for asking this and I will be careful.
Thank you !

they need to look exactly like this
pce.png

D

Deleted User

Hi arianadark san,

Thank you so much for your support.
I really appreciate using your time to support me..
I have checked the folder and it is showing exactly the same..
I will look into other place.

Thank you so much.

There are several PC Engine BIOS files available on different rom sites.
I certain that the right set is somewhere online.

Delete the TemperPCE cfg files on your SD Card and try again.

Last edited by ,

Taten

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ive been having trouble with the soun, it only glithces, is just interference, i tried different roms and still the same, the games run very well but the sound is just that, the sound files have to be an specific extension or something like that?

D

Deleted User

Hm.. I don´t understand. :huh:
Do you have Problems with the PC Engine CD-BIOS files or the Emulator as a whole ?

Taten

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Honestly i dont know, i tried different bios, and roms, always run very well but the sound doesnt work, i wanted to ask if the soun files need to be in a specific extencion to the emulator to read it or i maybe i did something wrong, or if either someone had the same issue, or if its better to use an iso or bincue format

D

Deleted User

Honestly i dont know, i tried different bios, and roms, always run very well but the sound doesnt work, i wanted to ask if the soun files need to be in a specific extencion to the emulator to read it or i maybe i did something wrong, or if either someone had the same issue, or if its better to use an iso or bincue format

Here is where i put my PC Engine CD ISO´s:

On the root of my SD Card i have the folder pcengine.

Inside of of pcengine is the folder cdrom.

This is the place where i put my ISO files.

It is also possible that the Game you try to play, ain´t yet supported by the Emulator.

Taten

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ill try a only bin cue or iso cue format, anyway thanks everybody, the emulator in general runs great, i'll inform how does it run later

D

Deleted User

How do i make roms work? What file format does this support?
You can get the roms online.
The PC-Engine games are in .pce format.
The PC-Engine CD Games can be in ISO/CUE for example.
There are also Turbografx games. That´s the Name of the US Version.

mizorechan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This emulator runs Bomberman 94 better than the VC. There are some small graphic glitches, like in the character select in battle mode, but way less in comparison with VC. Also played a bit of Military Madness and ran well with no glitches.

cplus44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
YS BOOKS 1&2 not working just a black screen.

Actually every PC engine CD game gives me a black screen. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited by cplus44,

cplus44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I give up I've been trying for the past four days to get it to work and all I get is a black screen for YS 1&2 and Rondo Of Blood. I took the .bin file of YS put it into the syscard folder without renaming it, named the cue syscard3.pce and put it there as well, booted up the cue file and just a black screen. Dracula x I did the same thing with the cue file put it in with the name syscard3.pce there and put the ISO there as well booted the cue and black screen. Can anyone help me out here?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu