ROM Hack [Release] tcpGecko dotNet for 3ds

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, it only works with the modded ntr.bin (so the 3.3).

Note that this mod must be placed on the root of your sdcard (named ntr.bin) and launched with the 3.2 option of BootNTR Selector.

MrDorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait if its a ntr 3.3.bin then why would you run it on 3.2?
We should probably talk on Discord about this. Mine is henry/dorito#5893. I feel like im flooding this thread

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Because the 3.3 and higher are patched binary for BootNTR Selector.

Only the 3.2 can't be patched and thus can be replaced manually.

Basically, the 3.2 option allows you to load any ntr version as long as it's named ntr.bin and placed in the root of your SD.

Mat37

Trophies
XP
Country
France
uMLSGL0.png

Can someone tell me how to fix that ? I'm using ntr 3.2 on 11.2 sysnand and i can't fix this error :/
Same here. Using the modded ntr.bin with BootNTRSelector 2.9, i select 3.2, launch mk7 with d-pad left hold, and connect, i have the same problem. (the game reaches title screen after the 1st connection

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
The original creator of this app (@Nanquitas) didn't wanted to make a thread for that so I am making one, I think it worth it.

So tcpGecko dot Net for 3ds is a port of the WiiU Version of tcpGecko that allow you to create cheat.

1489148128-sans-titre.png

Feature:
1489147881-sans-titre2.png
1489148009-sans-titre1.png
1489148051-sans-titre3.png
1489165529-sans-titre.png

Manage cheat code per ID, the 1st one you will sent will have for example the ID 0, in the textbox put "0" and choose the action you want to do with this cheatcode.

Usage:

Github repo:
https://github.com/Nanquitas/tcp-gecko-dotnet

Credits:
@Nanquitas: tcpGecko Mod to work with the 3ds & a mod of NTR to make Gecko working on NTR.
@cell9: NTR CFW (nothing without him)
@Mega-Mew: really minor change of the app
Chadderz: Mod of tcpGecko to make it work on the WiiU (yeah, it's: Wii -> WiiU -> 3DS)
and many other ! (check "About" tab)
with this tool can you search in th memory in pointer format? like this one? [[0xAFAC60] + 0x7E4] + 0x10

onedementedsmurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like I'm missing a crucial step to get this working, I have a N3DSXL modded via 3ds.guide single-system bootntr. I'm assuming I need a different CFW, but I swear every single one of these cheat plugins is about as vague as it comes for newcomers to the scene...

Drflash55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone check to see if this still works with the latest release of NTR CFW?
The firmware is on 11.16, and BootNTR had to be updated in order to make it work, yet when I'm trying to get TCPGecko to connect, it just fails every time. And I was able to get this working back then.

So what's going on exactly?

EDIT: From future research, it seems that this has been abandoned ever since BootNTR updated to firmware 11.16, so this will no longer function correctly.

Last edited by Drflash55,

AdriGame21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after pasting the ntr.bin to the root of the SD and holding the D pad to the left after the green flash what to do to connect it to the program

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: +1