ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm having a problem with unbricking my save, when the screen goes black to Isabelle saying something, my game crashes and goes back to the home menu. Is there any way to get past this?

EDIT: I've also tried changing the time back on my 3ds and changing the time back to the current time, but when I get the loading town message, the game freezes, crashes and goes back to the home menu. Could anybody have a look at my save and possibly fix this? :( (Also rename the file from acnlram.zip to acnlram.bin to use it)

Attachments

• acnlram.zip
    512 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by Bubsy Bobcat,

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@NeoKamek Are you aware of any way to accomplish the effect of your grass seeder and weed remover tool without the browser exploit or a save editor? I'd really love to be able to play the game on my New 3DS with no brown spots without first starting up my game in my old 3DS, using your tools, saving, quitting, then starting up the game in my New 3DS. I have access to NTR, which enables similar RAM-based edits as your tools, so it should be possible to create a plug-in that would accomplish the same things.

Jennikeatts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to use these, the browser takes me to the page and it says "Executing..." But the bottom screen never flashes. What am I doing wrong (also I'm pretty certain I fit all the requirements)

Last edited by Jennikeatts,

Llib

Trophies
XP
Country
Save Backup is the file called lt-saveout.bin, and Save Restore is the one called lt-savein.bin. You can copy just the two or the entire contents to your SD card. For instructions on how to use them click the little spoiler tab in the OP where it says "Save Backup" and "Save Restore".

I don't have any plans at this point, something like that would be much better suited for the editor. However, Marc Max is no longer working on the editor, so if nobody picks up the source code to improve it, I might end up writing a tool to inject acres the "hard" way.

Sorry to bother you, but for some reason, the save data back-up file wont download onto my 3DS. How do I know when it has downloaded properly?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When I try to use these, the browser takes me to the page and it says "Executing..." But the bottom screen never flashes. What am I doing wrong (also I'm pretty certain I fit all the requirements)
This is happening to me too!

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Go to settings in the browser and go with the option that says something along the lines of "Delete all save data" and do that. should clear it out. That fixed that problem for mee

deetah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, um, every time I try to use the Item Generator, on my 2DS it says in the internet browser that there was a communication error. I've tried many times and it still doesn't work. I've used the Bank Breaker and it has worked just fine. Help?

Hi, um, every time I try to use the Item Generator, on my 2DS it says in the internet browser that there was a communication error. I've tried many times and it still doesn't work. I've used the Bank Breaker and it has worked just fine. Help?
Never mind, I am an idiot. You have to copy certain things to the root of your SD Card.

FlowerPrincess

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Never mind, I am an idiot. You have to copy certain things to the root of your SD Card.

I had the same problem with the building seeder even with all the required files on my sd card. I even tried deleting the files I had and uploading the ones from here onto the root of my sd card and I still got the connection error. What file specifically got yours to work? I took everything from the leaf tools 2.0 file. I even renamed them to make sure it was lt and not capital i t.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
hmm. I did ram dumps of before and after running your QR code (without unpausing ACNL) and it changes like 500 values. A lot of them are set to 0, but writing to those offsets does absolutely nothing
I can't really test them or re-write them anymore because my 3DS isn't working at the moment. I don't really care much about some stupid ARCode that does nothing, anyway. Sorry.

MayaSanguine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I greatly enjoy the utilities of this save editor. But I'd love for there to be markers visible for villager homes and other buildings/PWPs, maybe with borders to signify their size. As is, trying to make a "gated community" style of rows of houses can be hard when I don't know where exactly that house is going to end up or how much space that house is going to have...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP9YR4BXrzA